Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Finally...
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Dixie carter twitter:
Bobby Roode is heading to Europe this month for some big announcements and a fan signing in Dublin on May 22nd, tiny.cc/ncrqdw

From Impactwrestling.com:
TNA IMPACT WRESTLING World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Roode will be doing an exclusive FREE meet and greet with fans in Dublin, Ireland, on Tuesday May 22.

Bobby will be answering questions, signing autographs and posing for photos at the Olympia Theatre, on the edge of Temple Bar, from 6pm.

He will also be spearheading a major announcement for all our great Irish fans.

For full directions to the Olympia Theatre please go to www.olympia.ie/venue-info/how-to-find-us/

Every person attending this event will receive a FREE exclusive limited edition signing card (while stocks last), courtesy of our friends at TNA virtual trading card game http://tna.fantom.tv

Challenge TV and Fighting Spirit Magazine will be covering the event, along with members of the Irish media. TNA merchandise – including T-shirts, banners and signed superstar photos – will be on sale.

Bobby will also be visiting Poland to celebrate TNA’s new TV deal with Orange Sport, before heading to the UK for interviews with media including The Sun, Daily Star, TalkSPORT and BBC Radio.

Fans in the UK and Ireland can keep up to date on Bobby’s movements and media interviews via www.facebook.com/tnawrestlinguk

I guessing and hoping the Major Announcement is a show in Ireland(Maybe a tv tapings :D) I mean I dont see what else it could

1 - 7 of 7 Posts