Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I was expecting this at bragging rights, it would be kinda predictable (IWC's favourite word) once Cena beats down on Barrett, and Barrett's first reign being the shortest in WWE history would be kinda stupid imo, I'd save it until Royal Rumble, Barrett retains against Cena via DQ but Miz cashes in and beats him, leading to (what WWE want) Cena v Miz at Mania

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
orton rko's john cena, another referee comes down and make's the 3 count, orton retains
cena is blinded and think's he's making the 3 count for barrett but instead makes it for orton, orton retains.
that some swerves i can think of.

o yeah another one can be orton threatens cena by threatening to punt his dad again in the skull if he doesn't make the 3 count, cena being the family man that he is makes the 3 count, orton retains.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
orton rko's john cena, another referee comes down and make's the 3 count, orton retains
cena is blinded and think's he's making the 3 count for barrett but instead makes it for orton, orton retains.
that some swerves i can think of.
FIRE RUSSO!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Cena gives the AA to Randy Orton to allow Barrett to win the match. Afterwards the rest of Nexus comes down to put a beatdown on Orton. Cena at first is hesitant and it looks as if he is going to stop the Nexus. Then Cena and Barrett start to smile at one another and then they all beatdown Orton ending with the renamed FU to Orton.

·
kazooing my way to awesomeness
161 Posts
The obvious choice is Barrett winning, Cena then hitting the AA on Barrett, Miz running down and cashing in followed by Cena standing over Barrett doing the you can't see me hand.

I think something else will happen, to me, it looks like the Nexus will carry on till the Royal Rumble at the very least and in all probability till Wrestlemania. There would be too many loose ends for it to finish at Survivor Series. Hopefully the bigger picture becomes clearer after the next PPV as the Barrett Otunga segment definitely suggests that something else is also going on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts