Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Late, tired so ill go into discussion about the Royal Rumble ppv later but I thought id make this real quick.

I know many people are upset that not only did Sasha not win the Royal Rumble...she wasn't even in the damn thing.

Fans are mad, upset, and disappointed by this and I was to.

Well here is possibily the reason she wasnt there or why she has wrestled her advertised matches with Lacey Evans.

I just saw the Fightful review on RR. Sean Sapp has sources in WWE and all that and according to them Sasha has not been cleared from her concussion to wrestle....??.. Thats news to me I wasn't even aware Sasha got concussed.

So from Sean Sapp thats why Sasha hasn't wrestled in about a month and why she wasn't in the Rumble. Would have been a Bday present to her to have won

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,822 Posts
sad if thats the case

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Perhaps they want use or push her on February,who knows

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
She found out she wasn't going to win so she locked herself in a hotel room and cried is going to be my guess.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fightful says shes not cleared from her conscussion. Im like where did she get a concussion?

Another says Sasha has an ankle injury.

I dont who to believe but it does seem Sasha was kept out due to some injury and Kelly Kelly was her replacement

·
Registered
9,179 Posts
I was actually confused when Sasha never entered the Rumble, i was hoping she would win. SmackDown has zero options for a WM women's title match.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts