Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who missed Raw this week, there was a backstage segment with The Miz and Alex Riley after Riley lost to Morrison. Riley was yelling saying he did his best

And since Morrison won, next week he faces The Miz in a Falls Count Anywhere match for the title

I can see Riley screwing The Miz out of the title next week. Anyone else think this may happen?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nah, John Morrison won't win the WWE Championship. Not next week.

I could see Riley eventually turning on Miz, but there will be a slow build to it.

·
Asuka
96,371 Posts
Morrison isn't winning the title next week, They'll come up with some scenario where John Morrison comes out of it with a WWE Championship match at Royal Rumble, possibly with Randy Orton included as well.

As for Riley, though, it's clear as day that he's getting fired as Miz's assistant soon. (And soon after from the company, unfortunately)

·
Lets Go Pens, Buccos, Broncos & ~Smoke #14!
185 Posts
Im saying Morrison wins the belt next week and Lawler/Miz start their feud.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Nah, John Morrison won't win the WWE Championship. Not next week.

I could see Riley eventually turning on Miz, but there will be a slow build to it.

I really don't get why so many people think that the WWE is gonna make Riley relevant enough to turn on the Miz. When Riley and Miz split, it's gonna be Miz that turns on Riley. No fued is going to come from it, we may see a match where Miz squashes Riley but that's it. From there Riley will become even more of a jobber than he currently is. Possibly work acouple of matches on Superstars for a couple of months and then be released.

In shorter terms, Riley is not and never will be a relevant superstar in the WWE, do not expect Riley to stay in the WWE for long after Miz dumps him.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Kaval and MVP vanished without a sound. So WWE wanted Riley gone, he'd be gone already.

Riley is bound to turn on Miz, at some point. It seems like Miz is being written to feud with anyone he's connected to for too long.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I do see a Lawler/Miz feud happening. Maybe Lawler screws Miz out of the title at some point but not next week. Which I would hope would happen to make it so Miz stays out of the Main Event of Wrestlemania but instead to face Lawler one more time at Wrestlemania and they do Cole & JR in each respective corner.

Kind of like what they did with McMahon in one corner and Trump in the other at WM23.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Oh the looks on your faces when Riley comes back into the 'E under a different name and nabs the US Title.

No but really, Alex looks comfortable in front of a camera. But hey man, thanks for giving the Miz a -what looks like- credible champion look/feel.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Next week I just see the match ending with Cole screwing Morrison out of the match. Do something like have Cole as ref(since he was ref in dark matches or something before) and he costs Morrison the match so the rematch happens at the rumble and Morrison ends up winning thanks to Riley

1 - 11 of 11 Posts