Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Primo and AJ looked like they had more than just a pro-rookie relationship, whilst he also congratulated Kaitlyn at the end. Is he now face?

·
Banned
354 Posts
Couldn't give 2 shits about Primo. My Nan has more charisma.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
In all honesty I forgot the guy still had a job. I don't think it matters if he's heel or face, it's not like he's gonna be on Raw anytime soon.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Couldn't give 2 shits about Primo. My Nan has more charisma.
I think Primo has quite a lot of charisma actually...

I don't really know, unless he actually does something on the main roster it hardly matters anyways.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
In all honesty, had it not been for NXT Season 3, I'd have forgotten Primo was stil employed. And since he only wrestles on Superstars, I'm probably going to forget again.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I like Primo, I think he's a pretty talented wrestler with great training and a lot of potential. But to call this a "Possible RAW face turn" is a bit of a stretch. He's not a heel or a face... he's just there. And by "there", I mean, on Superstars.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's true, he's never 'either'- but he does partner heels and take on faces in matches. I just wondered because I expect him to appear more on RAW if AJ going to be there- they are more than just pro and rookie as it showed on the NXT final.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I like Primo, I think he's a pretty talented wrestler with great training and a lot of potential. But to call this a "Possible RAW face turn" is a bit of a stretch. He's not a heel or a face... he's just there. And by "there", I mean, on Superstars.
Yeah...he's ostensibly a heel, but only because of the reunion with Carlito that immediately fizzled when Carly was removed from TV, then fired. That left Primo as a heel singles guy with no real traits that make him a heel. You'd never know he's meant to be a bad guy if they didn't put him against faces or throw him into random heel tag teams. And I don't see him doing anything other than random Superstars matches anytime soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts