Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea if anyone's posted this yet, so I'll give it a go. ;p

wrestlezone.com said:
WrestleZone has exclusively learned that WWE plans on giving Jerry Lawler his wish, and "The King" will get to wrestle at WrestleMania.

The plans, which are considered "top secret" at the moment, are for Lawler to be involved in some sort of gimmick or handicap match involving Michael Cole.

WWE Chairman Vince McMahon feels they have invested so much time and air time into Michael Cole's heel persona, they need to get (and we quote) "some sort of payoff or resolution to the investment."

According to a key insider in WWE, Lawler and Cole will end up "in some sort of situation where they blow off Cole's heel run on the biggest show of the year."
I'm guessing that means Cole Vs. Lawler..

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Wow, you've blown my mind Wrestlezone. You mean WWE feels there needs to be a conclusion to the Lawler/Cole feud? What a shocker. And King is going to wrestle at Mania? Wow, could never possibly see that coming either.

WWE Chairman Vince McMahon feels they have invested so much time and air time into CM Punk's heel persona, they need to get (and we quote) "some sort of payoff or resolution to the investment." According to a key insider in WWE, Orton and Punk will end up "in some sort of situation where they blow off Punk's heel run on the biggest show of the year".

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wrestlezone :lmao

Getting direct quotes from Vince? :lmao

Jerry Lawlers "Plans" for Wrestlemania should be limited to sitting on his arse behind the announcers desk.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Wow, these sites REALLY know how to turn basic assumptions into secret reports.

Anyone with a brain senses that something like this is gonna happen. Obviously Cole is gonna screw Lawler again at EC - Which makes me worried as a Miz fan because it means Lawler is gonna be in the position where he should have beaten the champ for the second time. Sickening.

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts
Wrestlezone :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone would be surprised by this, as a ton of people have been calling this. Automatic piss break.

·
Banned
291 Posts
I should start my own wrestling news website.

Just write some shitty assumptions I have and add words like "possible" and sentences like "word around the lockerroom".

The reports would be complete with WWE sources that would of course, always remain anonymous.

When things I said didn't happen I would simply explain to people that my secret WWE sources explained that Vince McMahon himself shot down the idea.

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
Remember guys, it's "subject to change" too LOL.

·
Registered
897 Posts
WWE sources are saying that the current plan for Jerry Lawler is to have him head into WrestleMania as champion and face the Miz in a Triple Threat Match with the winner of the Elimination Chamber match. They say that the plan is to have Riley turn against the Miz and align with Lawler, citing Lawler as his legitimate biological father.

WWE Chairman Vince McMahon feels they have invested so much time and air time into Jerry Lawler being a pervert, they need to get (and we quote) "some sort of payoff or resolution to the investment."

According to an anonymous WWE source, the situation between Lawler and Cole will end up "in some sort of situation where Cole leaves the broadcast booth to get in the corner of the Miz at the biggest show of the year"

·
Registered
266 Posts
As someone from Memphis who has already bought WM 27 tix, it would be insane if my first Mania ends up being Lawler's first Mania.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Hopefully his role at Mania is as a commentator, as it should be.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Cole and Riley vs Lawler and Bryan

Reactions: Tarfu

·
Registered
585 Posts
Cole vs. Lawler would suck. Because Cole can't wrestle.

Maybe Cole will get some help of King Sheamus, so maybe Sheamus vs. Lawler... or
Sheamus & Cole vs. Lawer & ?

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
I've always thought of doing an anti-wrestlezone website.

"Breaking News:

We have received top secret news that Wrestlezone has received top secret news about King having a match at Wrestlemania the minute King publicly mentioned not having a match at Wrestlemania and became a number one contender for the WWE championship for the Elimination Chamber PPV.

More top secret news from Wrestlezone following WWE's public announcements."

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
I thought of the exact same as JoeRulz. Lawler and Daniel Bryan vs. Cole and Riley.

There's history between every participant (King being the defending side in every nerd argument Cole has created), and instead of randomly throwing your US champion into the MITB (which hopefully will be left out entirely), he gets a chance to actually showcase his arsenal at the big one. Not to mention the closure to his ever-so-long program with Cole and his hating ass. A feud that never really took off in the first place. Riley's role is obvious, and he too would benefit alot. He's been a goofball punching bag ever since NXT 2 ended and has only been working with people way out of his league (thus really hurting his credibility).

Book it, I'm telling ya. It can only lead to good things.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts