Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So on Raw we have seen The Awesome Truth talk about Conspiracies, and they even took it far to the point where they interfered in the CM punk vs COO Triple H and are now fired. This past Raw US Champion Dolph Ziggler, IC Champion Cody Rhodes, and former World Heavyweight Champion Christian all complain to COO Triple H, insisting that they are being treated unfair, maybe its a conspiracy against them to?, and they seem to be on route to do something to Triple H, They went to talk to Otunga about law things and maybe a possible law suit? Anyways a Stable of The Miz, Truth, Christian, Cody and Ziggler sounds awesome, and throw in k. nash for the enforcer of the Group. Maybe the Awesome truth should seperate from this possible stable, though I would love to see these 5 great Superstars become a Faction, im not suggestion an NWO but all these Superstars have Charisma and have been at there top game lately. These 5 man are the perfect opponents for the Cena/Team also. But if The Awesome truth are not apart of this than we can still have a nice group, we should leave Otunga out of this in my opinion. They could easily next week use otunga then when they get what they need Jump him and give him the boot, we cant forget about Swagger as he is close with Vickie and Ziggler and would be weird to see him not in this stable. But they have many routes to take, they can have a Stable consisting of Miz, truth, Christian, Cody, Ziggler or Christian, Cody, Ziggler, Vicki and maybe Swagger?

Sorry for the long post, also could not find a specific thread to talk about this.

·
Registered
22,708 Posts
This needs to be thier theme

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Would be interesting if Raw had 2 main alliances battling it out.

HHHs side with _____

Other side with Truth,Miz,Christian,Otunga(as manager),Rhodes,Ziggler and Punk?

They'd take over the WWE.

Truth/Miz as tag champs
Christian wins the world title after one more match(x14)
Punk as WWE champ
Rhodes as IC Champ
Ziggler as US champ

·
Santina's Lover
4,216 Posts

HHHs side with _____

Truth/Miz as tag champs
Punk as WWE champ
Rhodes as IC Champ
Ziggler as US champ
Survivor Series bro ;)

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts

HHHs side with _____

Truth/Miz as tag champs
Punk as WWE champ
Rhodes as IC Champ
Ziggler as US champ
Id like it. I don't know if many people would, but I do. I would like it if Miz, Truth, Nash, Christian, Ziggler, Swagger, and Rhodes all formed a power stable and HHH joined them later on. Id have them battle Cena with Cena being saved by Wade Barrett and a reformed Nexus. It would be interesting and probably wouldn't happen, but hey, at least it would push Wade Barrett.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Like you guys mentioned, this can be good for Survivor Series, though I cant see Punk in it no more, he basically turned face. These 5 men can be build up all the way untill Survivor Series to look like Credible Opponents. Have Miz and Truth win the Tag Titles, Christian take the WWE or WHC and keep the IC and US championships on Cody and Ziggler, How epic would it be for all of them walking in the Tag match with Gold. And replace Vickie with Nash, and keep Otunga out of this.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'd like to see some clique type stable with Miz, Truth, John Morrison and Brodus Clay
IMO having Cody, Christian and Ziggler with the Awesome Truth are much better than having Brodus Clay and JoMo. And Cena is not turning heel.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I'd like to see two completely different stables. I think if you combine all of the disgruntled heels together, you get a mess of a stable that is hard to book. Smaller stables are easier to manage.

Stable #1 would be Swagger, Otunga, Ziggler, Christian, Vickie, Rhodes. This would basically be the Vickie Super Stable that WWE has teased. And it's a good mix. You have up and comers with the veteran Christian to add some stability.

Stable #2 would be Nash, R-Truth, The Miz. Throw in 2 to 3 more heels. This would be the fired/conspiracy stable. I'd put in McIntyre, Barrett, Reks/Hawkins. Or for a surprise, a heel Morrison.

I could also see two Survivor Series matches, one involving stable #1 and one involving stable #2.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I'd like to see two completely different stables. I think if you combine all of the disgruntled heels together, you get a mess of a stable that is hard to book. Smaller stables are easier to manage.

Stable #1 would be Swagger, Otunga, Ziggler, Christian, Vickie, Rhodes. This would basically be the Vickie Super Stable that WWE has teased. And it's a good mix. You have up and comers with the veteran Christian to add some stability.

Stable #2 would be Nash, R-Truth, The Miz. Throw in 2 to 3 more heels. This would be the fired/conspiracy stable. I'd put in McIntyre, Barrett, Reks/Hawkins. Or for a surprise, a heel Morrison.

I could also see two Survivor Series matches, one involving stable #1 and one involving stable #2.
Now that would be good booking IMO, you have 2 strong stables for SS.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts

I like the idea but you'd probably be short-changing either Christian/Rhodes/Ziggler or Miz/Truth. That's the issue. Now Swagger and Ziggler appear to be a tag team but at the moment, if we go with disgruntled wrestlers, leaving Swagger out of it is best. Either way, I think Vickie's taking a back step with the lawsuit guys. They seem to follow Laurinaitis atm so I'd have them and Miz and Truth align with Laurinaitis along with Nash (who won't wrestler). Vickie can have her stable but make it full of midcard talent with Swagger etc. That's my opinion though.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
we nead a new coprotatin w/ vinc mcman in charg agan.

vinc mcman - leeder
triple h - vise leeder
jon larintus - co leeder

alborto delro - maine wrester
ricordo rodricez - manigar
shan mcman - co manigar
jack swagor - midcar wrester
the mizann & r-tuth - teem

the'yre song gose - "'i come to chanc in hell! whas up on yor nees!"

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
we nead a new coprotatin w/ vinc mcman in charg agan.

vinc mcman - leeder
triple h - vise leeder
jon larintus - co leeder

alborto delro - maine wrester
ricordo rodricez - manigar
shan mcman - co manigar
jack swagor - midcar wrester
the mizann & r-tuth - teem

the'yre song gose - "'i come to chanc in hell! whas up on yor nees!"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts