Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How bout this..................Awsome Kong as the new member for nexus as there has been muted that nexus may be getting a women enforcer. Kong has experiance of being heel in TNA and was just thinking that she could fit in well with the whole nexus group? Thoughts do you think it could happen/work?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Actually the more i think about it the more i think she would fit in perfectly with this scenerio..............would be an amazing move to see it happen.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
there has been muted that nexus may be getting a women enforcer.
The irony of this malapropism, if you could call it that, is not lost on me.

Anyway, interesting idea, don't know where you heard this ... but why Kong? I am as much a fan of Kong as the next guy who doesn't think women's wrestling is total fail.

But you could easily slot Beth in there and it would make as much sense, I guess. And WWE would be more likely to go with that, seeing as how Beth's somewhat ... easier on the eyes.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The irony of this malapropism, if you could call it that, is not lost on me.

Anyway, interesting idea, don't know where you heard this ... but why Kong? I am as much a fan of Kong as the next guy who doesn't think women's wrestling is total fail.

But you could easily slot Beth in there and it would make as much sense, I guess. And WWE would be more likely to go with that, seeing as how Beth's somewhat ... easier on the eyes.
There looking for a way to start a storyline so i was thinking that if they wanted her as a heel to increase her fan base/hate base put her into nexus as she will then have alot of attention and can build her image/reputation up

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Just have Beth march down the ramp acting like she's about to fuck up all of Nexus, and then she snogs Punk's face off. Problem solved.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I hope this doesn't come off as sexist, but I think that the Nexus group is better off being a male group. I don't think there would be any need to put Kong in Nexus, anyway. Her size and dominance alone is something that WWE fans rarely see in a "Diva". She'll get over purely on that. All she needs to do is tear through every diva on the roster until she gets to Beth or Natalya and begins a feud with one of them.

Besides, could you really see Punk inducting Kong into the Nexus? What would be his reason for doing it?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope this doesn't come off as sexist, but I think that the Nexus group is better off being a male group. I don't think there would be any need to put Kong in Nexus, anyway. Her size and dominance alone is something that WWE fans rarely see in a "Diva". She'll get over purely on that. All she needs to do is tear through every diva on the roster until she gets to Beth or Natalya and begins a feud with one of them.

Besides, could you really see Punk inducting Kong into the Nexus? What would be his reason for doing it?

I Think you answered ure own question..............size and dominance, they want to put nexus over as the most over group in wwe history just think bout what kong could bring to the nexus

·
Registered
205 Posts
While that may be true, I really think that would only apply to male wrestlers. Punk doesn't care about the Divas division.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I guess I see what you're trying to say now. Don't get me wrong, I like your idea, I just don't think it will happen. The Nexus has generally only focused on making Cena's life a living hell and gaining the WWE Championship, with a little bit of focus on the tag team titles. I think it would be great to turn Nexus into a dominating faction like that - trying to earn all the titles. I'm just saying that I don't think that will happen.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not saying it will it was just an idea, i think it would be awusome to do that....................but like NWO but much better

·
The Man Comes Around
8,486 Posts
WWE creative thinks Nexus needs some girl power

The Wrestling Globe Newsletter reported Friday afternoon that WWE creative team members wants to make a big change in Nexus.

Apparently, the transition from Wade Barrett to CM Punk as Nexus leader is insufficient. Instead, there's talk of a female - possibly a WWE Diva - becoming the latest member of Nexus.

Time to Awesome Kong's WWE Debut ?

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Re: WWE creative thinks Nexus needs some girl power

It will probably be AJ Lee(taking shots @ AJ Styles), but no one will care.
Both are overrated.

·
Banned
10,007 Posts

Lol, and there was me thinking that the Nexus couldn't get any worse. fpalm On the plus side though, it might make Slater look more like a man, unless it's Kong, which in that case would make Husky Harris look less obese.

·
Premium Member
10,931 Posts

Kong wouldn't be the right choice because Nexus are jobbers and Kong would be required to lose clean to all the divas, including Kelly Kelly.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts