Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of a possible way for WWE to reach out to fans a little more and I had this idea before and was wondering how it would work.

I would think maybe on their website, facebook, twitter, something like that, they announce they are holding a contest to take a storyline from one lucky fan and then they use it. I think that would be sweet. If that person wins the contest, WWE uses it and if the storyline works well with the fans, they'll hold it again on an annual basis then if not then it fails.

Just something I thought of. I think it could be fun.

·
Registered
196 Posts
They could release their games on PC
Having their games on steam would give them good advertising
The only reason I can remember most of the attitude era wrestlers was from playing all the playstation1 games

·
Registered
326 Posts
It sounds good but there are just so many flaws. One, the majority of the fans. As said before, I doubt their mind set. Second, I know for sure even if they did go ahead with the idea, they would just rewrite and improvise until they are satisfied.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
They shouldn't do that, but should do some sort of contest like:

If you could have your favorite WWE superstar do 1 thing on Raw,what would it be.

And they pick the best one and that person has to do it on Raw on live tv.

WWE should just end up choosing something like having Cena enter in actual fruity pebbles gear

·
Registered
148 Posts
Can't see the WWE ever promoting a promotion such as this.

This would take breaking kayfabe to a whole new level. This would be WWE not only acknowledging that it is scripted, but also allowing their superstars to act as puppets for a contest winner... don't think so.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts