Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-- Brad Bonesteel sent this in: I live in Denver and they are running promo's during Raw for the World Tour coming to Denver on Oct 7th. The promos are advertising a double world title defense, with Alberto Del Rio defending against CM Punk, and then the winner defending against John Cena later that night. Given that this is after the three way at Hell in the Cell, might be a spoiler regarding the title match result at the PPV.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Went to the Pepsi Center website. They are currently listing two matches. One is Del Rio vs. Cena for the WWE Championship. The other is interesting

The Big Show battles "The All American, American" Jack Swagger, in a RAW Challenge Match.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
that is possible but i wouldnt bet on that!

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Seen stuff like this before not happen at all but it'd be interesting if Del Rio wins. Wouldn't make much sense for him to lose it at NOC though.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Lol.. Cena will win it back a week later.. whats the fuckin point? Just gift the title to Cena like they did it with hardcore title to foley.. seriously.. There is no point in having young guys winning it when Cena hogs up the title every month. It just makes his opponents look weak.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
My initial thought was: "Del Rio retaining? Hmm." I had completely forgotten that Cena won it back, after re-watching Raw tonight... Geez.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts