Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the recent developments in the WWE, what do you think could be some feuds that have a possibility of starting up in the near-ish future?

The one I'm thinking of is Christian vs Drew McIntyre. Drew brutalised Christian's arm, then this latest edition, he boasted about it, while Christian was absent. If my will be done, Christian will be gone a week or two more, then will interrupt and confront Drew during one of his big "i'm so awesome" in-ring promos, or interrupt a match to cost Drew the victory.

Thus begins a series of them screwing each other over in matches, leading up to a big match at some PPV or other, possibly even for a title if one of them (probably Drew) wins one during the feud's gearing up stage.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Maybe Drew/Christian as you said.

I have a sneaky feeling that we may get Orton/Miz soon, as well as another Triple H/Sheamus. I'd like to think they would finally give Morrison something to do with feuding with either Edge or Jericho too.

As for Smackdown...Kane/Undertaker is unfortunatly likely. You said Drew/Christian but I wouldn't be surprised to see Rey/Drew either tbh. Swagger/Someone good...why don't Smackdown seem to have any good main event faces? They have a bunch of main event heels, but no faces.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Drew vs Undertaker
Maybe he was the one to take him out, and that's why he got involved this week? I hope anyway. Kane vs Undertaker again would suck, and it would make no sense that Rey Mysterio knew that.

Swagger vs MVP
MVP pinned him clean at a houseshow overseas this week, maybe they were testing the waters. This feud could put MVP into the main event.

Hart Dynasty vs Rated SRS
They did this match at a houseshow a while back, so again were probably testing the waters. A win over those two would be huge for them, but sadly I see Edge/Jericho winning the belts again, just so they can be on the Syfy premiere of Smackdown..

Percy Watson vs MVP
MVP's body language on NXT last week reminded me of his heel run. I could see him turning heel on Percy and walking off NXT.

Triple H vs Sheamus
This will definitely continue, no doubt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts