Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Consider this, once Darren Young returns he comes back a face. Obviously this would be on RAW, and I think he should change his hair style, and wear some street clothes. Without knowing it, the Nexus would falsely attack him while his back was turned, and they would think that he was Cena. Lets say Sheffield says he saw him earlier, and knows it was Cena he saw earlier.

Then, once the chaos erupts it turns out that they attacked Darren Young, who came to RAW dressed in casual clothes because he wasn't set to wrestle. Shocked by not realizing what they have done, they run off confused. Perhaps later on that night, should Cena get a beatdown, out comes Young to his rescue. Then, the following RAW Cena/Young dressed the same trying to confuse the Nexus.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I'm sure kayfabe wise he would tell his crew that he's gunna be back on Raw, plus if you're tyna get him mixed up with John Cena there's one massive flaw in that...can't quite put my finger on it ;)

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could imagine a skit with Morrison coming to Cena, and suggesting to him (Cena) that he try getting a tan, to add to that pastry skin. Cena laughs at first, but then the following week on RAW, perhaps he (Cena) comes in with a bad tan, and practically as tan as Young.

John is the company man, and I could see him making fun of himself by taking Morrison's horrible advice. Hell, they could spray tan him, and most casual fans wouldn't know the difference between a bed tan, or a spray tan. Thus, setting up a mix up between Cena/Young.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
Sounds like a hilarious scene in a comic book superhero movie, with the evil twin or whatever.

If Young was to turn face (which I doubt it now since he seemed fine with Nexus at the PPV), then it'd be through saying they didn't help him out when getting beat down by Cena.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Consider this, once Darren Young returns he comes back a face. Obviously this would be on RAW, and I think he should change his hair style, and wear some street clothes. Without knowing it, the Nexus would falsely attack him while his back was turned, and they would think that he was Cena. Lets say Sheffield says he saw him earlier, and knows it was Cena he saw earlier.
Cena and Young look similar in facial features alone. Cena is tonnes wider, a lot more muscular and I'm pretty damn sure the backs of their heads don't look identical.

Oh yeah and there's the whole, one being black, one being white, thing. I don't know if that's a big deal to you or?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts