1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Saxton was the guy that did play-by-play for Smackdown for a little while ... or maybe I'm just thinking of FCW.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts

white carlito and khali mixture
Actually he's a fairly decent wrestler with a good amount of charisma. Good call.

very ugly kurt angle
Shit look, shit wrestler. Filler guy. Don't expect him to hang around long.

some random white guy
Know nothing about him. Can't be any worse than Clay.

random black guy
Damn charismatic. Great call up.

very ugly jomo
He's got charisma and is one of the best workers in FCW. He's my week 0 pick to win.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Haven't watched FCW for several months, but I caught a little clip that looked like Saxton was a heel and active. I guess it's possible for him to be on NXT.

I just hope that they finally start moving Curtis up, starting with NXT.

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
G-Rilla (Brodus) and Roughhouse Ryan O' Riley (Conor) are coming up this season? As a DSW fan in it's closing year, I'm excited to see them back. Toss Danielson in as a pro and I'm ready to watch.

PWInsider has the following as the pro-rookie matchups:

- Daniel Bryan mentoring Derrick Bateman
- Alberto Del Rio mentoring Conor O' Brian
- THA ZOOOKEEPA mentoring Johnny Curtis
- Chris Masters mentoring Byron Saxton
- Ted DiBiase mentoring Brodus Clay

·
Registered
759 Posts
Derrick Bateman
Analysis:I believe he is more of fast pace with a lot of high inpact moves.

Brodus Clay
Analysis:High impact power move wrestler also Son of Dick Murdoch

Connor O'Brien
Analysis:Tough, rough and nasty also a new modern day Finlay type.

Byron Saxton
Analysis:The talker of the group has probably the most memorable moments of being one of the announcers to announce the first season of NXT.

Johnny Curtis
Analysis:A Charlie Haas type a wrestler based with wierd characters such as wearing laytex gloves to the ring while Aksana (Goldust's Lithuian Gold Digger.) cleaned the ring and also teamed with Derrick Bateman as they were the FCW Tag Team Champions.

A solid season that will definitley be a must watch.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Ted DiBiase as a pro? Nice! More screentime for Ted is always a good thing.

Johnny Curtis isn't ugly, lol, he looks bad in that picture though. He's my pick to win this season, the guy is a total package. Pair him with Ted DiBiase then i won't miss any single episode.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Derrick Bateman
Analysis:I believe he is more of fast pace with a lot of high inpact moves.
I think not.

Brodus Clay
Analysis:High impact power move wrestler also Son of Dick Murdoch
First of all, no he isn't. Second of all he botches vertical suplexes.

Byron Saxton
Analysis:The talker of the group has probably the most memorable moments of being one of the announcers to announce the first season of NXT.
He never announced NXT. ECW and FCW, yes. NXT, no. And you're pretty much spot on with Saxton. He'll cut good promos and have bad matches. Think of him as the anti-Hennig.

Johnny Curtis
Analysis:A Charlie Haas type a wrestler based with wierd characters such as wearing laytex gloves to the ring while Aksana (Goldust's Lithuian Gold Digger.) cleaned the ring and also teamed with Derrick Bateman as they were the FCW Tag Team Champions.
He dropped that gimmick a while back. And like I say, he's a darn good wrestler.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
Shit, WWE is trying to make me watch Season 4, aren't they?

Are they going to keep it on wwe.com or have they found a network or what? I've lost track of the NXT rumors and news except for what's happening on Season 3.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Yeah that's the total list, suprising there is not six rookies.

But curtis is the best talent by far this season. We have a definite winner. Saxton's mic skills will really really help him though.

Very very suprised steamboat was not called up.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Is this it for rookies? I hope not. I don't follow FCW, but I would love to see Brett Dibiase, Richie Steamboat and Consequences Creed.
Brett's injured, Creed's been there for a cup of coffee and I'm stumped on Steamboat too. Did someone misclick Brodus instead of him? Because for all his faults, he's better than Clay.

·
Phantom Thief
17,450 Posts
The idiots at WWE better give up on this failure of a 'show' soon and do something useful. Your roster is going to get overstuffed. AND XAIVER WOODS IS NOT....FUCKING.....IN.....THE....ROOOKIES.....LIST..... Byron Saxton will be recognized. Watch as the fans are completley confused, and WWE act like he never did commentary.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts