Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- There are plans for a number of face and heel turns at Sunday’s TNA Bound for Glory PPV reports Dave Meltzer. An NWO style heel faction is planned with Hogan and Bischoff at the helm. There is also talk of either RVD or Hardy going heel and joining the group along with a number of other talents. Sting is expected to be pushed as the top baby face in all of this. So it’s pretty much going to be a rehash of the angle done in the same building 14 year’s ago in 1996.

- The current plan is for Kurt Angle to win the three way main event for the vacant TNA World Title.

- Also scheduled for the PPV is the continuation of the Team 3D storyline where they have been teasing a split up between the two.

Source:www.gerweck.net

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
I'm past the point of caring. No one wants to see yet another NWO, which would be yet another version in TNA alone, let alone the others we have seen. What happened 14 years ago was one of the greatest things I have seen in a wrestling ring, but by god, all involved have milked it dry and have gone drilling for some more from the depths. Time to give it up.

Angle's the obvious choice. He's not retiring, Kennedy will probably chase the title and Hardy is a fucking .....

Wait, I thought Team 3D were gone? I actually don't mind them - unlike others - but do we need to see something we have again seen teased before and which was not good the first time around, let alone nearly a decade later? They should either go or stay as a team. MCMG don't have many teams at the moment in sight so I'd not be adverse to Team 3D turning heel and trying to gain one more shot at fame, leading to something of a "Loser Leaves Town" match. It'd do Sabin/Shelley the world of good to be able to be seen to take out Team 3D. The only problem with that is things like this mean nothing to the Crucial Crew.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
8 years strong. Conspiracy theories, TNA management causing heel turns, struggle for control over TNA, multi (and often changing) authority figures who are constantly over ruled by other authority figures (thus no one knows how is REALLY in control), and of course stable wars. When will TNA stop taking creative short cuts and just build stars the nature way. So far they have rehashed so much shit from the 90's this year. The "Orlando Screw Job" and The reforming of The Wolfpack (Hall, Nash, Pac) and NOW they are doing an NWO with Hogan/Bischoff/Angle (?) and whoever else...I don't care.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
If that happens, I think I will be done watching. When are they going to realize that nobody cares about Hogan and Bischoff. And Sting as the top babyface? The guy is in his freaking 50's. The 90's called and it wants its wrestlers back.

Dixie must be dumber than everyone thinks. I honestly think that I could get my friends together with a few cases of beer and we could come up with better storylines.

If this all happens, Jim Cornette is gonna have a field day with this.

·
Registered
549 Posts
That's not news, anyone who's watched TNA throughout 2010 should have figured all that out by themselves.

Anderson needs to win the title, though. And 3D breakup would be fucking stupid, just give them a farewell match and be done with it.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I really hope the crowd at Bound For Glory will vocalize their hatred if this info is true. The fans need to fuckin' scream at the top of their lungs and let the TNA "creative" team know that we don't want to see this.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
I really hope that if these are true it's Jeff that goes heel and joins the nWo'ish group. God forbid we would have to have a reason to put RVD on the mic, I fucking love RVD but he is piss poor on the mic.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
i think that the tna fans will eat angle up. they eat up all angles presented by tna. those fans will chant this is awesome or this is wrestling for anything. we already new that angle was gone win the title because he is in an angle where if he didnt win the title he was going to retire. didnt he just sign a new deal with tna or somethind like that.

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,585 Posts
lol at these being "spoilers", anybody could look at the show and predict those things to happen. Angle winning the title and the NWO reformation are the 2 most obvious ones, come on now people.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
THEY:

Hogan, Bischoff, Abyss, RVD, Jeff Hardy, Ink Inc.

Face:

Sting, Nash, Dinero, Joe, Jarrett
Now why in God's name would Ink Inc be apart of they?

They havn't been on tv in weeks and have no storyline or fued what so ever .

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
Now why in God's name would Ink Inc be apart of they?

They havn't been on tv in weeks and have no storyline or fued what so ever .
They were on Impact last week.

The two main things in this article, Angle and nWo reformation, could be predicted by anyone so I'm not going to believe it until I see it although it's almost set in stone that Angle is going to win the title.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
nWo 2010 here we come. :rolleyes:

Yet another reason why TNA almost reminds me of WCW. Hopefully this whole "They" storyline will end up being good, but I'm not holding out much hope for that. TNA needs to start pushing their younger guys, and stop relying on Hogan, Nash, Sting, etc. to draw in the fans. The majority of the fans don't care about the old guys anymore.

Oh yeah, and I definately see Angle winning the World Title.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
These spoilers are too simple. Not gonna happen, IMO.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I really hope this isn't legit information. Because for whatever reason, I was contemplating ordering this thing, only because I haven't ordered a PPV in like 3 years, but damn this is a horrible angle. There are too many damn stables in TNA. I hate how TNA thinks the only way to get their talent some tv time is by throwing them in stables. It's bad enough They is probably going to be a dud, but now Bound For Glory is going to be "Night of a Million Swerves"

1 - 20 of 54 Posts