Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These popups are really pissing me off. Even fucking Pop-up Stopper won't stop the motherfuckers. Do you guys really need fifteen fucking popups on a page!?!?

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Get panicware and you will be happy.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I have one called PopUp Killer 1.2 that I downloaded for free and the only pop up that gets through from this website is the crystal ball... (BTW- Getting two or three each time isn't really bad.)

·
Registered
454 Posts
i use freesurfer, havent had a pop up since (unless my comp is actin up)

and trust me, i dont know what the pop ups here are like (havent viewed these forums without my pop up stoppper on) but trust me, on the PWS forums, u definatly are guna need a pop up stopper ;)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The shitty thing is that whenever I get on this site and am using Popupstopper, the fucking page lags whenever it blocks one. It's only on this site too.

N

·
0 Posts
It's your Internet server or computer. Doesn't happen to me with Panicware (set on aggressive mode) on 56K. Usually these pages load slow due to the fact that numerous people are viewing the site at once.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I downloaded StopZilla and it was a piece of shit. It doesn't blow nothing. I thought theMayhem was bad with 3-4 pop-ups. This is horrible this has like 9 pop-ups.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts