Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does this site get som many of them? Its not good cos its slowing it down alot.

Iv had to install a pop-up stopper to cure this but its still going slow.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Do we have to hear someone complain everytime they get a pop up?

If it's slow, get a better pop up blocker. And then learn how to spell.

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well this is the rants thread so thought id have a little rant. As for pop-up blocker you won't get much better than the one im using ;o)

And what has spelling got to do with it? It was a typo not a spelling mistake.

Whats with the bitching?

N

·
0 Posts
Oh. My. Fucking. Gosh.

There's one pop-up, maybe 2, and that's IT. There's no more massive amounts of pop-ups. And you still complain.

stfu and commit suicide you fucker

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And that's why iv had 57 pop-ups in approximately 10 minutes of being on this forum?

I was just being friendly and asking why and you squeel like a little bitch whose dropped his dummy.

Why not stfu yourself eh?

N

·
0 Posts
Because I will ban you, or hack you, and torment your family.

Don't piss me off, faggot.

It's impossible that you got "57 pop-ups" in 10 minutes. There's not that much coding, and I get 0 ads with JS and pop-up blockers off. Stop fucking lying, fag.

You have spyware. Now STFU and leave.

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SMART?? LMAO

Stupid
Moron
And
Really
Thick

And I will shut your board down so go ahead ;o)

All these messages have been recorded :banplz:

N

·
0 Posts
No, you can't, fag. You can't do shit. What's hilarious, however, is that "all these messages have been recorded." I find that hilarious.

Ban? Who? Me? Fuck you.

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ban me. And yeah your messages have been recorded and hacking is a major offence which you have admitted too.. All I can say is unlucky dude

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
Renault_Clio_94 said:
Ban me. And yeah your messages have been recorded and hacking is a major offence which you have admitted too.. All I can say is unlucky dude
:lmao your one funny ass n00b :lmao

piss of back to the hole you came from D-D-D-DICK.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Renault_Clio_94 said:
:topic: :topic:
Dude, Take a chill pill. You don't want to mess w/Nitemare, 'cause he is one of the big bad three. And word to you, don't mess w/ me either.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Your name's Renault....fuckin pimple faced nerd in need of some action. That's the vision I get when I hear that name. Go get some valium and settle down hero. Yer in a lose-lose situation. Best to let it slide... :D

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey, I came on here to give you lot support and all you do is give people shit! You lot sure are friendly. Dont give a fuck about anyone on here. Im on the other side of the pond.

And yeah I got 57 popups why would I lie? Can take screen dumps if you like?

As for hacking me, I will take down my firewalls, disable my anti-virus and you can do whatever you like cos it don't mean shit to me ;o) I will let you have an attempt if it makes you feel so good?

I think you lot need to chill out abit and stop taking the internet so god damn serious. Your basing you life round this shit and to me it means nothing! Im not the pimple faced nerd its you that lives your life round your pc ;o)

1 - 20 of 109 Posts