Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WWE planted the seeds on Raw this week as the camera cut to Melina walking away as Lay-Cool beat down Natalya following their match.

It’s said that the heel turn will be a ‘slow burn’, resulting in her feuding with Natalya.

The Observer adds: “The idea was first talked about weeks ago and apparently she got heat because there were indications she was negative about it. They instead started a deal where she was going to get back with Morrison, but that was dropped after one week.”
Please be true. I love Melina in general, but bitchy Melina was the best. Remember when she kidnapped Trish? And when she accused Batista of sexual harrassment? And when she threatened to sue Vince? And when she fired Mick Foley? And when she called Michelle and Candice fat? And when she called Heidenreich a kindergarter on crack? And when she slapped Teddy Long and got herself and Morrison fired? So much win.

Reactions: The_Gizzame™

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What a let down, thought this would be important.
Well, it is important. RAW has no decent heels right now; they have to settle for people like The Miz and Seamus and Nexus guy. I expect Melina will be a reminder of how great a heel wrestler can really be, and will actually get the crowd excited for once.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Well, it is important. RAW has no decent heels right now; they have to settle for people like The Miz and Seamus and Nexus guy. I expect Melina will be a reminder of how great a heel wrestler can really be, and will actually get the crowd excited for once.
Get the crowd excited? For WWE divas? lol.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
No, it's not important because the thread title led us to believe this would be about someone big and it turned out to be a diva.

And please tell me you didn't call Melina a better heel than Wade Barrett, The Miz, and.....even Sheamus.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
They just wont give us Natalya vs Beth will they
Its something cool, logical and something we want involving the divas; Of course they won't do it.

They would have to give Melina the mic for that to work. How often does a diva other than Laycool get mic time nowadays

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, it's not important because the thread title led us to believe this would be about someone big and it turned out to be a diva.

And please tell me you didn't call Melina a better heel than Wade Barrett, The Miz, and.....even Sheamus.
The Miz is dull as fuck. The other two are even more boring. Stop being sexist and deal with the fact that Melina is more of a natural heel than the guy you lust over. She proved that when she completely put the other heels in 2005 to shame.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its something cool, logical and something we want involving the divas; Of course they won't do it.
It's not logical at all. Fans would shit over a face vs. face diva feud. And they've done their best to get those two marginally over as fan favourites this year, so it'd be a fail if they turned one of them.

Turning Melina heel is the key. Give her the title and make her some sort of Stephanie McMahon-esque character with wrestling skills. She has all the ability and passion in the world, and god knows we need a decent heel character right now. I mean, look at who we've got as WWE champion. :(

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
LOL, deal with the fact. The fact is she's fucking horrible. I'm not wasting my time though, it's pretty clear you're trolling.

·
Registered
603 Posts
The Miz is dull as fuck. The other two are even more boring. Stop being sexist and deal with the fact that Melina is more of a natural heel than the guy you lust over. She proved that when she completely put the other heels in 2005 to shame.
Aren't you that guy on IMDB with the Melina obsession? Seasons or something? She didn't "put all the other heels to shame" she was a solid heel sure but essentially she had the persona of any other bitchy diva. You're just bias towards her

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL, deal with the fact. The fact is she's fucking horrible. I'm not wasting my time though, it's pretty clear you're trolling.
Yes, because me liking a wrestler that you don't care for = trolling. Let's be honest: you've demonstrated that you're in love with Morrison, and take out your angst on him as a result. Naturally you're going to be bitter towards the love of his life as well. But whatever keeps you going, I guess.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Aren't you that guy on IMDB with the Melina obsession? Seasons or something? She didn't "put all the other heels to shame" she was a solid heel sure but essentially she had the persona of any other bitchy diva. You're just bias towards her
Saying she had the persona of any other bitchy diva is incredibly insulted to Melina, because that puts her on the same level as people like Alicia Fox, Maryse and heel Candice. She's Trish-level at least. Stephanie-level at a push.

And hi, I'm Gellert-Grindelwald. Who are you?

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I'm all for Melina heel turn, she's much more entertaining as a heel. The thread title is kinda misleading though, she's been a complete non-factor since her depush.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm all for Melina heel turn, she's much more entertaining as a heel. The thread title is kinda misleading though, she's been a complete non-factor since her depush.
It's not really that misleading. Sure, she's not particularly relevant right now, but it doesn't say 'relevant', it says 'popular'. Melina is certainly one of the more popular members of the Raw roster.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Yes, because me liking a wrestler that you don't care for = trolling. Let's be honest: you've demonstrated that you're in love with Morrison, and take out your angst on him as a result. Naturally you're going to be bitter towards the love of his life as well. But whatever keeps you going, I guess.
LMAO, you keep thinking that.

Why would I even do that? That makes no fucking sense. At all.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Didn't you say that you had no time for this topic? Gosh, the fact that you responded just to deny your love for Morrison is kinda interesting. I'll say no more.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts