Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
Shadow of The Colossus. It's literally nothing but boss fights over and over again that are pretty much the same. There's nothing in the entire world.

Witcher 3 hasn't been that great. It's interesting in certain parts, what I've played of it. Charles Dance as the emperor who's clearly channeling Tywin helps a lot, but it's pretty monotonous for most of it, the characters are weird, and the combat system is pretty frustrating, and Gwent is beyond frustrating. Even after knowing the intent of what I'm supposed to do, I'm no good at it.

Skyrim. I'm just not a hard RPG person. I like soft RPG's like Mass Effect.

Red Dead 2 I've gone on about at length. They prioritized realism over convenience and it didn't work. The immersion is ridiculous because you never feel for one second like you're not playing a game, so removing all the things that made 1 better was just a complete misfire. The story is also just a cavalcade of repetitiveness where every chapter is just Dutch planning some robbery that goes horribly wrong which forces you to go into hiding in the next section of the map, and the island chapter is even worse.

The Last of Us would've been on my list until the last time I replayed it, but it did grow on me. I still think that it's not as good as people think it is, but I did warm up to it to a degree that I can enjoy it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Shadow of The Colossus. It's literally nothing but boss fights over and over again that are pretty much the same. There's nothing in the entire world.

Witcher 3 hasn't been that great. It's interesting in certain parts, what I've played of it. Charles Dance as the emperor who's clearly channeling Tywin helps a lot, but it's pretty monotonous for most of it, the characters are weird, and the combat system is pretty frustrating, and Gwent is beyond frustrating. Even after knowing the intent of what I'm supposed to do, I'm no good at it.

Skyrim. I'm just not a hard RPG person. I like soft RPG's like Mass Effect.

Red Dead 2 I've gone on about at length. They prioritized realism over convenience and it didn't work. The immersion is ridiculous because you never feel for one second like you're not playing a game, so removing all the things that made 1 better was just a complete misfire. The story is also just a cavalcade of repetitiveness where every chapter is just Dutch planning some robbery that goes horribly wrong which forces you to go into hiding in the next section of the map, and the island chapter is even worse.

The Last of Us would've been on my list until the last time I replayed it, but it did grow on me. I still think that it's not as good as people think it is, but I did warm up to it to a degree that I can enjoy it.

That's just the whole thing about Red Dead Redemption 2 , it's not just a game it's an entire experience although you make a valid point about Dutch planning a robberies that go horribly wrong ( Saint Dennis, Valentine, and Rhodes all pretty much the same right I believe , right?) Personally I feel it's the best video I have ever played and if anything I think it was too good.

My vote would go for the Call of Duty or Resident Evil series's personally I just never really got into them , the Devil May Cry Series never much cared for that series either.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts