Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my list of popular games that I found boring:

1. Red Dead Redemption 2: Great graphics, attention to detail and all. But where is the fun? I found the characters to be dull, missions and pacing very boring.

2. Resident Evil 2 Remake: The first resident evil I played was Resident Evil 7 and loved it. But then I started playing RE2 remake, I was like ok I don't wanna spend any more time find keys and solving puzzles. It just seemed redundant after playing RE7.

3. Uncharted 3: was very repetitive and seemed like a chore to finish.

4.Phantom Pain: Just got bored after a while with repetitive gameplay and unchanging landscape

5. Life is strange: Didn't feel like finishing the game after a while

·
Registered
50 Posts
1. GTA 4, on repeats I have enjoyed it a bit more but my initial playthrough I was more bored than anything.
2. LOZ OOT, not a fan of the franchise as a whole but many friends kept telling me to try it, again I got bored really quickly.
3. Death Stranding, wasn't interested to begin with but a friend leant it to me, didn't care for the gameplay and not a fan of Kojima's writing anyway, think I played for about 4 hours before I tapped out.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
All GTA games. Very boring and repetitive. One of the most overrated games in my opinion.

Uncharted 1. I felt the controls were just awful. They improved a lot in the later games.

Soul Caliber games. I never liked the gameplay.

Super Smash Brothers games. The gameplay is just awful. I have no idea how people play those things.

Fortnite. It's boring as hell. Too much running around with little to no pay off.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Assassins Creed - Don’t know why. The 2nd game in the series was my intro into the franchise. I liked that one even though the ending was shit. But every one after that just bored me to tears. Would never finish them.

GTA - I should love the damn franchise but I can never get into it. It just bores me. I think it’s the open world setting in current society. There has to be something different about it to maintain my interest. Apocalyptic setting, fantasy setting, cyberpunk setting, mideval, zombies, dinosaurs, etc.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I haven't played them, but I've watched YouTube gameplay, and GTAV and Red Dead Redemption 2 look boring. I've read a lot of people call them boring, too.

It just proves, you can have lifelike graphics, but it's gameplay that matters. Visually stunning graphics wouldn't be enough to make me buy a game, it would have to be fun, too. GTAV and RDR2 don't look fun, they look like they would get old fast. I doubt I'll ever buy either game.

·
Standing with The Man
6,114 Posts
Fortnite - Too much running around doing nothing but gathering actual gunfights are few and far between and when you get a fight it's more a building race and who can hit the shotty first, plus I really don't like the building mechanic
PUBG - Much Like Fortnite but even more boring and more hackers, both games could learn a lot from Apex Legends when it comes to match pacing and gunfights
Minecraft - Just don't see the appeal
Fifa Games in general - Pay to win crap with no skill required
Call Of Duty franchise - Really poor games when going up against Battlefield

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Fallout 4.

Still got plat though haha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
Final Fantasy 8. I couldn't even finish it, i quit after the first disk. I'm a huge fan of the series, but don't understand the praise for 8 at all. It made me want to go back and replay 7 again.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Metal Gear, all of them.

Horizon Zero Dawn was fucking terrible.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I personally never got into the Resident Evil franchise. But then again I never really got into zombie games period, so there you go.

I also never really got into the Final Fantasy series either.

·
Team AEW
2,982 Posts
I personally never got into the Resident Evil franchise. But then again I never really got into zombie games period, so there you go.
I actually feel similar to you in a sense that I never liked zombie games, nor the movies or anything else. I find that subject boring and it just doesn't interest me. But... RE games grabbed my attention somehow, and I just fell in love with the original trilogy. Wasn't interested in the later games until RE2 remake, which satisfied me to no end.

Also, quote from Angry Joe's review of RE2 remake: "It's not another zombie game... it's THE zombie game!". So I can see some people get into the game, despite it being about zombies.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts