Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's brewing between these two or with Angle? In their promo last week, Pope gave Angle a curious look when he said, "I must be victorious." It was almost like Angle was saying he would do anything (maybe even cheat) to win all of his matches. It could also lead to a storyline where Angle becomes obsessed with climbing the rankings leading to a heel turn. Am I reading too much into this?

Oh, and who are you pulling for to win? I vote Pope, though I'm afraid he has no chance against Kurt's storyline.

·
Bow down
1,419 Posts
Kurt will win but it wont do Pope any harm. Angle makes everyone look great so anyone saying this will drop Pope down is talking out their ass.

It ill be a really good match.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a storyline idea that had Pope losing to Angle and dropping to no. 10. Then, Pope climbs the rankings and faces Angle (as champion) and defeats him.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Even though pope is gonna win, THIS is the match that IS gonna put the guy over.

Anytime a rookie has a match with a veteran, it's obvious the rookie is getting the better of it. Win, lose or draw.

·
Registered
476 Posts
This has potential to be the best match of the night along with the Beer Money vs MCMG...Angle is most likely going to get the victory.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts