1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Get a popup blocker bro and it will work:D

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
You're pushing it! He's already explained the work they've had to go through to fix it and all you can do is bitch! Asshole!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Anyone suggest a good free popup blocker? I have been using the google toolbar, it was blocking the popups before the forum went down yesterday. Today, the popups are going crazy and getting through the blocker.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
Yeah, I keep getting this stupid pop up about smiles ever since I have been on this site, I am now up to 60 of them. Yahoo is good as well for blocking

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Sa11y said:
site has gone to shit
Give it time, in a couple weeks it will be as good as new. But if you choose to keep that attitude you won't be around to see it.

·
Hands up if you remember me.
5,035 Posts
I turned off javascript for the time being (if your using Firefox), keeps the pop ups away

·
Registered
9 Posts
yeah the site just went through a hard time and lots of stuff got deleted it will take a while (man i lost all my posts and everything so i just made a new account since i only had 40 posts after the site went down!)

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Xx****xX said:
^^ Don't make multiple accounts. You will be banned for it.
He only made that account because his account was deleted.

And btw, don't complain about pop-ups. Just deal with it, download a Pop-up Blocker and get rid of them. God, some people are just damn lazy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts