Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Alternatively you can disable your scripting, but i recomend gettin a pop-up stopper - nortan antivirus has a great one, but for a free one now go to google.com and searcg po up blocker and doenload the 'google toolbar'.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Well there isnt really anything that can be done about the pop-up's they keep the site up and running by paying for the costs, there is a thread on it explaining why they are needed lok for it in this forum. You should either try to get another pop-up stopper like the google one i suggested or turning your scripting off.

I have a pop up stopper and the loading speed doesnt vary that much when it is turned off.

I'm guessing you have 56k Dial Up? that proabably decreases the load up of the site compared to me considerably though which could be why i dont experience it. lol. Try what i suggested and if that fails then reply here.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Lol, i thought so, that could be one of the main problems, it is indeed a slow loading site, i have tried to visit from a different system before and alot of the time i got bored waiting, lol, i hope you ignore the bad points of loading and pop-ups and decide to stay here at W-E &TTB Fan Forums.

Glad i could try to help

Slade :cool:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
i used to have that problem then i got a faster computer and no more stress

·
Registered
405 Posts
me 2 i'm fine now but u dont wana pay the money that this site pays!!

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Yes indeed the site does cost alot to keep up and running so the pop-ups and other forms of advertising are all needed.

Glad i could help LoKuS.

Slade :cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
All you have to get is Earthlink! It uploads really fast and you get Elink Accelerator which goes about 5x faster. And you get a Pop Up Blocker!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts