Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or does anyone think that Wrestling-edge should stop auto-matically linking us to the 1nwa site. Not only does it increase all the pop-ups but we don't always want to find out about NWA. If we did we would go straight to that page and not to wrestling-edge (Which I think should be soley concentrated on everything apart from NWA)

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,310 Posts
Number A) Get a pop up stopper, i suggest the one from www.panicware.com

Number 2) All the 1nwatna.com pop-ups are earning money for the Webmaster, who is also the Webmaster here at wrestling-edge. As you can see, W-E needs as much money as it can get, so i doubt it will happen..

Number C) Wrestling-Edge is for all wrestling news whereas 1nwatna.com concentrates on 1nwatna focuses on Nwa:Tna

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Amish needs money so get a pop up stopper and be quiet..lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know that it makes money and I would do it to, just the fact that there are a hell of a lot when 1nwa is linked.

And with the wrestling-edge for everything cept nwa. I just meant that since there is a seperate site for it then I dn't see the point in posting news on wrestling-edge unless its something like WWE buys NWA. WWA and NWA merge(PLEASE GOD, PLEASE!) etc.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Pop-ups are good, click the pop ups so all of us can have a forum to be at...at least do a couple a day so that amish gets money plus the pop ups arent that bad..

·
Registered
61 Posts
They do really get annoying at times though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts