Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is with all these fricking popups????????????????? every time i come here and here alone i get them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is the most ANNOYING thing to put up with!! why ???? i do not them any where else but here!!! and there for the same thing time after time after time!!!!!!!!!!!!! is there any thing you can do ?? i used to visit every day.... bit now maybe 1-2 a week !!! i cant handle the pop ups !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
It's so damn easy!!

Get a pop-up stopper or disable scripting.

Can you disable scripting on Windows NT?

N

·
0 Posts
Do you live in a tall building? You should just throw your PC out the window.

N

·
0 Posts
No. That's suicide. I just want him to stop having access to a PC, right?

(Plus, he might survive the fall. o)

·
Registered
487 Posts
just go on to google and get the google toolbar that comes with a pop up blocker.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
The google pup-up stopper is the best one I've found to D/L.

The on that comes with BT Yahoo broadband is great though :D and if you have an anti Virus there is normally one on there.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
im using the standard pop up blocker that comes with my norton and the fact that google toolbar has it too and thats very good. P.S isnt there somewhere that explains this that is in easy view for newbies?

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Nitemare said:
No, and shut the fuck up, sladester100.
Where was the reasoning for that? You got issue's.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Im pretty sure there is a reaosn i exsist actually yes, it so happens thought that you probably dont agree with it so i will spare you the explanation

anyway on topic - i have just had to get rid of Norton settings and i am now after a new pop-up stopper, any one got any reccomendations for one that is free and easy to use?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts