Wrestling Forum banner

Poor Paul Bearer

717 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Thumbinthebum
Makes a great comeback, gets lamely kidnapped, gets Kane riled up. The results? Kane vs JTG...I vote Paul comes back, picks up some wrestlers who aren't Kane or Taker, and attempts to take vengeance on Kane for letting that all happen!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
980 Posts
He was brought in for the Kane/Undertaker feud, did a great job and now that it's over he doesn't fit in anywhere else.
Kane/Edge feud was merely extra time for Bearer and a way write off his character.

The good news for Bearer is if he does Indys or appearances he'll be more in demand.

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He was brought in for the Kane/Undertaker feud, did a great job and now that it's over he doesn't fit in anywhere else.
Kane/Edge feud was merely extra time for Bearer and a way write off his character.

The good news for Bearer is if he does Indys or appearances he'll be more in demand.
I know that this is the logical answer, but still, I feel sorry for the guy. I think that he is going to come back on 02/21/11 to reveal himself as the Secret Raw General Manager.

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,061 Posts
I feel more sorry for Natural Selection. Percy Pringle (the name Bearer uses outside WWE) had recently become their manager in the NWA. They're doing pretty well anyway but would've been much better off if he'd continued with them (btw, they would do really well in WWE if given the chance, Shawn Ricker in particular has the perfect blend of look and mic skills to succeed there)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.