Mickie, take the route of the Dudleys and get your ass OUT of there. I'm sure in hell this is NOT what she signed up for. Who knows, maybe she's happy to be getting a paycheck and she's happy to get one last run in the WWE, but I don't think she thought she'd be made to look like a complete JOBBER LOSER 5 months after her re-debut.
Dana and Mickie didn't just act like jobbers tonight, they acted like IDIOTS! BABY FACE IDIOTS! They attack Bliss because they're provoked... okay. That's not a big deal, but normally when a face does that they cut to a shot of the face attackers who have a look on their face like "ah crap what did we do". Nope. They stand their not realizing what happened? Even after she has an evil smirk. Then Nia comes down and beats them up. Then for some weird fucking reason they come into the ring and stand behind Nia...don't attack her or do anything...and get squashed again.
Unfortunately for Mickie, it's clear that wrestling fans aren't as smart or knowledged as they think, because she was getting no pops or no reaction from the crowd for a long long time. Which is a shame, because she really was GREAT during her run in the WWE, and it's annyoing that the wrestling fans couldn't give her nostalgia pop for a while.
But with that said, lets go back into blaming the WWE here.
- They start this angle where she feels like the 'womens revolution' was shitting on the women of the past. GREAT! I love that idea. And with that, bliss is the only one who appreciated her. AWESOME! I love that a lot.
- After that initial promo or two...they do NOTHING with it. She could come out and do the whole "you guys never appreciated me"..."what about mickie"... "real wrestling fans cheer their legends". etc etc. Nope. nothing. -
- Mickie vs Becky...a feud that could've been GREAT! Possible 1 v 1 match at wrestlemania (with other people from mickie's era getting invovled, for that mania moment). Nah. They wrestle a few times within a 3 week span. And it's over. She loses. The whole "older generation wasn't appreciated" angle is dropped.
- Bliss loses the title to Naomi.
- Bliss and Mickie, the bond is over within 6 weeks.
- Mickie turns face. Now, if you're doing this, you need to show young fans or fans who don't remember, WHY you're so great. Nope...they don't do any of that. she's a face....never gets mic time...fans lose interest because they don't really know her, care about her.
- she gets traded to raw where Bliss is the only one getting a push..and now is on Dana Brooke level.
I feel bad for her. Mickie! LEAVE! You deserve better.