Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you remember in an august interview where he told he would like to be WWE or World Heavyweight Champion
within a year and wanted to do an action movie LOL ps I am big fan of morrison

·
Registered
853 Posts
I though Morrison's short match with Henry was actually pretty awesome. I want to say WWE still has hopes for him and that is why they are keeping him around but it is hard to say. Hopefully he is just going through the punishment trial like HHH did after the whole Kliq MSG thing.

·
Banned
65 Posts
Yes, i know it sucks that morrison is starting to become a jobber because i was a big fan of him and watching him lose every match kind of sucks, and they are doing this just because he had an argument with trish stratus around wrestlemania, although im a really big miz fan, i really enjoyed morrisons matches and it is such a waste for wwe to make him lose every match so the person morrison is versing looks strong

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
He actually looked fairly strong in his match with Henry, despite losing in two minutes. He got his bit flurry of offense in and even got the chance to hit his finisher. Crowd was loving it too, use him!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I honestly thought this time last year he would be the WWE/World Champ by now...or at least in a big programme with the Championship.

And as much as this pains me to say it especially since I am a big JoMo fan, it's entirely his own fault.

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I honestly thought this time last year he would be the WWE/World Champ by now...or at least in a big programme with the Championship.

And as much as this pains me to say it especially since I am a big JoMo fan, it's entirely his own fault.
what the fuck did he do

·
Registered
826 Posts
John Morrison is horrible. He has a unrealistic moveset, the man cannot cut a promo, he has no presence while cutting a promo, he let Melina the bitch flush his career down the toliet, and worst of all, he's too nice to succeed in an environment like the WWE.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
This time last year when WWE seemed high on him I couldn't see him being a future World Champ, but strangely enough, now I actually can, although I think it might take 2 years to get him to that level

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
This time last year when WWE seemed high on him I couldn't see him being a future World Champ, but strangely enough, now I actually can, although I think it might take 2 years to get him to that level
I'm not trying to critisise here on anything, I'm just wondering why you could see him making it now, and not when he was getting the push last year?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Maybe, I don't think it's unsubstantiated that he has been trying to bring Melina to shows with him even after she was fired. That's gotta be a huge no-no in ANY professional environment.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts