Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I'm happy that they didn't feed Bryan to Del Rio so that he look better going in against Cena, they still made ADR look pretty shitty there lol. Bryan didn't lose to a tactic that works 99% of the time, and even knocked down Del Rio before running away.

He should've either lost then run away, or even better, kick out and flee. Del Rio really got the short end of the stick, but then again, who cares lol, it's Del Rio.

·
Registered
438 Posts
And last Smackdown, the main event was the Rhodes brothers vs Wyatt Family.

The WHC did not main event a show that didn't have Orton, Bryan, Big Show, CM Punk, Cena, or Sheamus. That's just sad.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
What happened again? I fell asleep during Raw this week.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, but I don't think Rio even main eventing SD when he was feuding with Swagger. I remember Swagger closing the show mainly, and then after MANIA Ziggler got the title and Ziggler was closing the show, or Shield. The only MEs I remember him being with the title was against Punk or Cena.

Oh and there was that one with Swagger and him having a stare down, I think.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
What happened again? I fell asleep during Raw this week.
Bryan was facing Del Rio and towards the end of the match, Orton showed up on the tron and told Bryan he was going into the trainers room where Brie was (she was attacked by Tamina earlier in the show), Bryan got distracted, Del Rio rolled Bryan up but Bryan got out of it before the 3, kicked Del Rio in the face, ran to the trainers room, abandoned the match, and when he got to the trainers room, they did the old wrestling skit where the guy isn't where he said he was and he comes up behind him and lays out the guy from behind, so Bryan is laid out. Del Rio won by countout although nobody gave a shit because it wasn't presented like he won anything.

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
It doesn't hurt him much but I don't like the way they booked him to try to cancel his match against Cena...

really? the world champion afraid of Johnnnnnnnnnnnn Cena? it doesn't look like they're trying to make him look tough at all.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Him wanting to get out of his match with Cena is fine, it's classic heel play. I thought he could have looked a little stronger against Bryan but it wasn't so bad. A distraction win would have been ideal for the circumstances but you can see why they didn't want any going into a championship match with anything that seemed like a legitimate loss (except Axel, obviously).

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Tbh del Rio is pretty damn awful.

·
Registered
376 Posts
This guy is over pushed for the past three, four years and definitely overrated by wwe. He has always been the same individual since day 1 and never progressed with his character nor improved his Mic skills

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
Poor ADR? Jesus. Eventually you really do see everything.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
It could have been worse, they could have had Bryan pin Del Rio.

·
Banned
483 Posts
Be aware Del Rio, The Burying he is about to witness is gonna be remembered through out the ages

·
Premium Member
17,552 Posts
this is what I expect the match to look like:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts