Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Fucking love it. Its literally the only good thing i find about florida. This place is the fucking bomb. I get a half chicken with 2 sides, maybe a salad, fucking owns. Most of everything on the menu is good and i love that lil cilantro sauce they got going and the whole sauce bar. The food is always fresh as you can see they got 20 chickens on the grill and whatever else so they are always cooking. Cant say enough good things about this place.

·
8,618 Posts
too many shit's got me thinking about shit instead of chicken, stop that(though i would've marked if u put "the shit" in between parentheses after the last word in your post). they don't have them on the east coast, i would be curious to go though since scott hall ate there every day, and the chicken looked good.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
scott hall ate there every day? When did he say that lol

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
too many shit's got me thinking about shit instead of chicken, stop that(though i would've marked if u put "the shit" in between parentheses after the last word in your post). they don't have them on the east coast, i would be curious to go though since scott hall ate there every day, and the chicken looked good.
Sorry drunk post, fixed.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts