Wrestling Forum banner

Which NXT3 Diva(s) do you genuinely care about keeping in the WWE?

• AJ

Votes: 82 59.4%
  • Aksana

Votes: 37 26.8%
  • Jamie

Votes: 23 16.7%
  • Kaitlyn

Votes: 93 67.4%
  • Maxine

Votes: 31 22.5%
  • Naomi

Votes: 47 34.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting a multiple choice poll here

Check and vote for every NXT3 Diva who you actually give 2 shits about , the ones you hope stay.
The ones who you couldn't care less if you never saw them again are the ones obviously you don't vote for.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I'd keep all of them except aksana and jamie, naomi and aj can be top babyfaces kaitlyn is young and has room for improvement so their is potential somewhat, maxine has the best mic skills out of the lot and could be a good heel.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
.AJ - Proves why too much sweets are bad for you (her sweetness can make you sick), but I want her to stay purely because of her in-ring skill. WWE needs this woman.

.Naomi - Possibly better in-ring than AJ. Her personality needs work, but just like AJ, WWE needs to keep her around if they want the Divas division to improve.

.Kaitlyn - I'm personally not as impressed with her as most others seem to be, but she's still a massive step up from most of the Divas they have now.

.Jaime - Overall she's pretty meh, but if WWE ever wants to make a Divas version of Cena or Hogan, she's it. She's tailor-made for that kind of a role.

.Maxine - One of the best and most natural heel Divas that I've ever seen. She reminds me of Melina, back when she was actually entertaining. However, her in-ring skills are mediocre at best. But I think she's hot :)flip), so I want her to stay.

.Aksana - Sadly, the only one who I truly do not care about. She just doesn't do it for me. She's basically a sometimes-funny, face Maryse clone.

Bottom line? WWE should keep them all, I'm more interested in these 6 than the current roster.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
4 of them

1. Kaitlyn: She's the most entertaining of them all
2. AJ: Good in the ring and (if she's a little less annoying) a good face
3. Maxime: Indeed a natural heel
4. Jamie: Still not a big fan, but I can she her a bit longer in the WWE.

·
Only here 4 The BO$$
3,717 Posts
Naomi is the only one I really like so far. She's athletic and she's fairly decent on the mic. :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
I like AJ, Kaitlyn, and Aksana. All three for better or worse, have displayed personality.

Maxine and Jamie just seem to generic and have done nothing to stand out. Naomi is athletic, but we all know the divas division has nothing to do with athleticism.

·
Registered
980 Posts
All of them besides Aksana. Poor little Aksana just needs to go back to doing what she did before her quest to be in the WWE.

The other 5 though I can see some value in. Naomi is athletic, Maxine is okay as the "not just another pretty face" (sorry ODB) gimmick, AJ can easily stand out due to her size and agility, Kaitlyn is just hot, and Jamie wasn't that bad as a ring announcer in my opinion.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
AJ, Kaitlyn, and Naomi. The other three can GTFO.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Kaitlyn because's hot.

AJ because she's good in the ring.

Maxine because she's good on the mic and the WWE needs more diva heels. Seeing ? vs. LayCool is gonna get old fast.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
All offer something except for Jamie, IMO.

Kaitlyn can be over as a goof, and if she works a little, I could see her a big star ala Mickie or McCool--at least in that ballpark.

AJ has some great moves, a wonderful ass, is cute, and she appeals to the dorks, which is about 80% of the WWE universe.

Naomi is awesome in the ring and will only get better. Wayyyy athletic, and not cringe-worthy on the mic.

Maxine is the best mic worker, IMO. Huge potential as a future big name heel diva. She also has a wonderful ass.

Aksana is the sleeper, IMO. I think she's playing dumb on purpose, and I could see her becoming a bigtime money-grubbing heel/prima-donna. Not great in the ring, but a great personality.

As for Jamie, well, the WWE has a place for teenage boys who wanna be stars: it's called the back of the line.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Naomi and AJ both of them are clearly going to make the final episode. Kaitlyn lost some points with me last night with that Naomi impression.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
All six are more interesting than most of the veteran divas. But I wonder if that's only because they're getting more air time. Once they vanish from TV like the rest of the non-Laycool divas, most will be forgotten like the rest.

·
Registered
500 Posts
If I had it my way heres how I would like the eliminations to go

6. Jamie
5. Maxine
4. Naomi
3. Aksana
2. Kaitlyn
1. AJ

1 - 20 of 48 Posts