Wrestling Forum banner

Answer honestly

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty simple thing that has come up in rants lately......

jupes pls or kiz pls?

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
wouldn't expect a socially retarded fuck to get it. read jupes' rant first lad.
When people read Jupes' rant it's only clear that you acted like a small child "wah wah wah most people on this forum think you're a moron" because you have no better arguments but in reality you have no balls to make a poll about me

or it was about me calling you a tool because you are obsessed with me and wanted to create a poll about my popularity so you make a random poll to show me you are not one

·
#63notout
4,196 Posts
jewelshook pls

Edit: god fucking dammit kenny you bet me to it

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
When people read Jupes' rant it's only clear that you acted like a small child "wah wah wah most people on this forum think you're a moron" because you have no better arguments but in reality you have no balls to make a poll about me

or it was about me calling you a tool because you are obsessed with me and wanted to create a poll about my popularity so you make a random poll to show me you are not one
:hayden3 Yet again you bring it up. Sounding fairly obsessed lad. Maybe you should relax considering the only one looking childish is you.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
wouldn't expect a socially retarded fuck to get it. read jupes' rant first lad.
Without being a condescending dick, can you explain the point of this?

I mean, is it nostalgia? This over-done Dolan shit is about two years old if not more now.

Or is it, what I expect to be, ePic trollolololing?

Really I don't care I just want to understand so my minimal ocd and/or possible autism doesn't flare up

1 - 20 of 61 Posts