• Rob Van Dam

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Randy Orton

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Undertaker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kurt Angle

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • The Miz (Again, don't ask, I'm just nominating him because PWI for some reason did)

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Rey Mysterio

• John Morrison

• Evan Bourne

• Daniel Bryan

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Jeff Hardy

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Jay Lethal

• Kofi Kingston

• Pope D'Angelo Dinero

• R-Truth

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is from PWI's Annual Candidates

Don't ask why Miz, one of the most UNpopular wrestlers in the business, is listed

I am putting this on WWE forum since the most people post here, despite the fact that some TNA names are included...

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Lol,Lethal and Dinero are there,but AJ Styles isn't? (I know he's a heel right now but still,he wasn't all 2010 long)

Oh,and I would say Cena...

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Up until these past few weeks I would have said Orton. But he's gradually losing his momentum and massive fan support it seems while Cena is gaining the support and sympathy of the Cenation during this Nexus thing so I'd probably vote for him. I don't even know why TNA people are on the list. Popular implies that people actually know who you are.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Going for Jeff Hardy or Randy Orton. Giving Orton the nod though because I suppose he's more accessible to the public right now.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Tyler Reks.

Nah just kidding of course,
Cena, with Orton trailing behind him (as usual) in 2nd.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Randy Orton.

All these WWE guys should trump TNA guys by default in terms of crowds reaction so i don't see any relevance of TNA guys being in this list.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
In the WWE, it's Undertake and Orton.
In TNA, it's Sting and RVD.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
If Angle returned to the WWE, they would turn on Cena in a heartbeat. Just like they did when the Cena backlash started. Everyone knows that.

·
Asuka
96,571 Posts
Cena is clearly the most popular.

Can't believe a TNA wrestler is even listed. When you come to TNA, you lose all importance.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
it's Cena. it's Cena yesterday, it's Cena last year, it's Cena next week, it's Cena next year. there is no opinion in this, hence there should be no reason for a poll.

you just can't formulate an argument for someone being more popular than John Cena. anyone who thinks Orton is more popular because he sometimes gets louder reactions should be directed to the WWE merch site on the double. they should be directed to the countless public appearances and movies/shows Cena is in which are directed clearly at the kids, the same kids who end up watching the WWE program and then getting that very merch.

John, Cena. vote differently, you're just voting wrong. anyone voting Orton is basing everything off of a live crowd, which is fail. besides, if that was true, then The Undertaker would be the correct answer. but he's not, and neither is Orton.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I sincerely hope that whoever voted for R-Truth is not 18 years old or not American, and thus, unable to vote in this Tuesday's elections.

Anyone who said anything other than Cena hasn't watched WWE in about four years, but regardless... R-Truth?! Come on.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Its Orton.It doesnt matter if hes losing steam,it says whos the most popular wrestler this year and its most definately Randy.

·
Registered
619 Posts
John Cena and it is not even close. He is the biggest money maker in wrestling business since Austin, he represents WWE in different shows/appearances and is well known name worldwide.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts