Wrestling Forum banner

1501 - 1520 of 1553 Posts

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
View attachment 88177

Open carry is for whites only.
Well once again its a case of "public calls 911 before the police shows up". Since some people felt the guy was threatening. So the officers are correct to go in there with guns drawn.

But its awful tactic from the officers. Since everyone is put in a situation where someone most likely will get shot, its either gonna be the officers or the suspect.
Its suicidal to tell the guy, from such a short distance, to start pulling out his gun. Since he can easily shoot you and you will have no time to think about his movement. Which makes the police VERY trigger happy and the end result is this. Just bad tactic and someone who shouldnt be on the job. Unless im missing something.
Better to keep a bit of distance, put the police car between them and order him on the ground. The officers should be the ones who take the gun out, not the suspect himself.

Im pretty sure the cop hasent been standing there for 8 years.....You know, since the picture was taken in year 2012.
That guy on twitter is more likely trying to push some BLM agenda with false information.

·
Premium Member
17,082 Posts
This is why I think Donald Trump will win a second term. Those who are outraged move from topic to topic. today's story is Twitter is mad at Terry Crews. Now the people who were protesting will forget cops and target Terry Crews.

It's not a BLM specific issue because it's like this on all social media trends. I sort of ditched the thread when people started getting cancelled because my concern was police reform, not a pancake box. Go ahead and change that, but focus on your main goal. I'm not shitting on BLM, but they need a strong, single leader. I read there was potential to start a political party for BLM. I think that's great. It will get shit on, but it should be done. Have structure, have policy, say what you want to change and work towards that however you need to. But, with these kids focusing on cancelling this person for two days, this one cop for 1 day, this bad fast food restaurant for 3 days......they're just cycling through the motions getting nothing done.

I want one powerful black person to step forward and say "I'm in charge of BLM" and push police reform, reallocation of funding.

Reactions: Firefromthegods

·
Registered
2,870 Posts

Just found this on Reddit (although its nearly a year old).

Is this justified in this case? It's obviously not as extreme as shooting/murdering unarmed civilians but I can't imagine this going well in the UK, in fact I don't even think most police officers in Britain are routinely armed with tasers, only Northern Ireland police are routinely armed with guns.

Just asking for some American perspective.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,835 Posts
And the fact that she said, I dont know who to call is the second biggest problem. How do you get justice and help if those who are supposed to help are the one's killing you?!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts

Just found this on Reddit (although its nearly a year old).

Is this justified in this case? It's obviously not as extreme as shooting/murdering unarmed civilians but I can't imagine this going well in the UK, in fact I don't even think most police officers in Britain are routinely armed with tasers, only Northern Ireland police are routinely armed with guns.

Just asking for some American perspective.
It's not like The Troubles were a thing there, mate.

1501 - 1520 of 1553 Posts