1 - 20 of 1563 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
From parts unknown
23,219 Posts
Someone said "America has the worst cops" and I'm like ... Nah.. this is actually the pinnacle of competence where you can execute state sanctioned ethnic cleansing without even getting jailed for it and even convince people who wouldn't be murderers themselves that it was justified. This is exactly the kind of white supremacist world ameriKKKans want.

I've realized that murdering black people in broad daylight without an iota of accountability and never being punished means that they're extremely good at their jobs, not bad cuz this is what they're really there for.

For white people who passively sit by and let this happen each lyncher in the police force is literally the god they aspire to be themselves.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,996 Posts
Someone said "America has the worst cops" and I'm like ... Nah.. this is actually the pinnacle of competence where you can execute state sanctioned ethnic cleansing without even getting jailed for it and even convince people who wouldn't be murderers themselves that it was justified. This is exactly the kind of white supremacist world ameriKKKans want.

I've realized that murdering black people in broad daylight without an iota of accountability and never being punished means that they're extremely good at their jobs, not bad cuz this is what they're really there for.

For white people who passively sit by and let this happen each lyncher in the police force is literally the god they aspire to be themselves.
This is what white people never understood about Black Lives Matter, they think we're saying "black lives matter more than other lives" but really we're saying "black lives matter too". White people always bring up black on black violence as a more salient issue than blacks being killed by cops, but if I murder another black person I go to prison, if a cop murders a black person they go on paid vacation.

All we want is accountability, killing black people shouldn't be as minor as killing a bug, in fact I'm sure more white people would be upset about people killing bees than black people-- at least the bees are presumed innocent.

·
From parts unknown
23,219 Posts
This is what white people never understood about Black Lives Matter, they think we're saying "black lives matter more than other lives" but really we're saying "black lives matter too". White people always bring up black on black violence as a more salient issue than blacks being killed by cops, but if I murder another black person I go to prison, if a cop murders a black person they go on paid vacation.

All we want is accountability, killing black people shouldn't be as minor as killing a bug, in fact I'm sure more white people would be upset about people killing bees than black people-- at least the bees are presumed innocent.
The Germans did not hold the Nazis accountable for their crimes because that's what the Germans wanted.

Asking white people to care about black people being executed by the police is the same. They own the courts. They own the politicians. They are the judges, the juries and the executioners. They are the entire system.

Now I fully understand Malcolm X and his anger.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,066 Posts
The four cops were fired, but they need to be charged and convicted. The system is still not working for Black people.

Off topic: I created a thread about the racist white lady in Central Park but there's racist stories happening every day, huge stories, and I didn't want to be that guy flooding the section with these stories so I deleted it. It's fuckin exhausting and traumatic.

·
From parts unknown
23,219 Posts
The four cops were fired, but they need to be charged and convicted. The system is still not working for Black people.

Off topic: I created a thread about the racist white lady in Central Park but there's racist stories happening every day, huge stories, and I didn't want to be that guy flooding the section with these stories so I deleted it. It's fuckin exhausting and traumatic.
She's been fired and has lost her dog but she's still the victim that her entire life is being destroyed and that she's not a racist.

Also, Clique... I wanted to add that one of the ways the oppressor always wins against black populations generation after generation is by keeping you from publicising their oppression... It's part of the system of control they assert over minorities but black people in particular.

These same white people whine about the slightest of slights all the fucking time while convincing you that you can't even talk about real oppression. So fuck them.

Post every story you find.

·
From parts unknown
23,219 Posts

This cop basically justifying what I said about them being competent. They're much too competent in suppression tactics and they don't care if someone they're trying to suppress dies. It's all part of their training.

We need to shift the narrative from excusing them for being just poorly trained and realize that they are perfectly trained but perfectly trained to be killing machines. Especially when faced with black people.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,066 Posts
Being Black in America is having a good day and then seeing another Black person was killed for no reason. Then you have to think about/talk about that all day. Or don't and numb yourself. It's a constant emotional war.

Constantly being reminded that you have to stay vigilant; aware of your surroundings. It's something that "some" people won't ever understand. It's a mental tax levied on our existence that is never compensated.

Meanwhile, you still need to work and worry about everything else in life. We go to bed-push reset, wake up and repeat the same scenarios. I’m exhausted from this yet I have a family I have to protect and educate against this madness. We are forced to push through the madness everyday.

·
From parts unknown
23,219 Posts
It's not "one bad cop" or "mistake" when the entire PoS police force is out there shooting and peppering the protestors. It's an entire white supremacist state out in full apparatus built to cull minorities.

Not to joke but how long before they tell us he got a ticket for being double parked back in 2012? You know, just to let people know...
That's part of the ethnic cleansing apparatus.

·
From parts unknown
23,219 Posts
God Ilhan Omar's tweet about it is filled with far more hateful white people than sympathetic ones ... We've been saying that White Supremacy is on the rise in AmeriKKKa and every incident like this brings more and more of them to the forefront. They're becoming more violent, more openly hateful and more aggressive.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,066 Posts
Also, Clique... I wanted to add that one of the ways the oppressor always wins against black populations generation after generation is by keeping you from publicising their oppression... It's part of the system of control they assert over minorities but black people in particular.

These same white people whine about the slightest of slights all the fucking time while convincing you that you can't even talk about real oppression. So fuck them.

Post every story you find.
Your post reminded me of a quote:

“If you are silent about your pain, they’ll kill you and say you enjoyed it.” — Zora Neale Hurston

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Do you ever wonder just how many victims there are of this? Now we have cameras everywhere in almost everyone's pocket, but that's been what the last 15 years? Before that had to have an actual video camera with you. Camcorders didn't even become mildly wide spread til the mid to late 80s I guess? And that's all based on the idea someone was there to film it. Like let's say just the last 50 years. 1970 to now. How many murdered and/or brutalized?

Rodney King was huge news at the time and as terrible as it is to say, that video is mild compared to the ones we see every few weeks now. I mean Rodney lived. That's with them now knowing people are watching and filming. Now think about before when they knew no one was watching or filming.

How many George Floyds, Walter Scotts, John Crawfords, Alton Sterlings, Atatiana Jeffersons, Tamir Rices, Eric Garners, and so on and goddamn so on, were there with no cameras, no witnesses, no hope, no mercy, no justice, and no story to be told for them?

I don't know how to stop this when the majority of people with power, influence, and control either actively endorse it, turn a blind eye to it, or just pay lip service against it. Voting is useless, since elections are bought by the wealthy. Protests are such everyday occurrences, they have no impact. Armed uprising will just get people slaughtered. Makes you yearn for a magic solution where everyone would be magically transformed into feeling empathy for the world's abused instead of the mental gymnastics done to explain why the helpless guy should have just not existed if he didn't want to be murdered.

·
From parts unknown
23,219 Posts
Do you ever wonder just how many victims there are of this? Now we have cameras everywhere in almost everyone's pocket, but that's been what the last 15 years? Before that had to have an actual video camera with you. Camcorders didn't even become mildly wide spread til the mid to late 80s I guess? And that's all based on the idea someone was there to film it. Like let's say just the last 50 years. 1970 to now. How many murdered and/or brutalized?

Rodney King was huge news at the time and as terrible as it is to say, that video is mild compared to the ones we see every few weeks now. I mean Rodney lived. That's with them now knowing people are watching and filming. Now think about before when they knew no one was watching or filming.

How many George Floyds, Walter Scotts, John Crawfords, Alton Sterlings, Atatiana Jeffersons, Tamir Rices, Eric Garners, and so on and goddamn so on, were there with no cameras, no witnesses, no hope, no mercy, no justice, and no story to be told for them?

I don't know how to stop this when the majority of people with power, influence, and control either actively endorse it, turn a blind eye to it, or just pay lip service against it. Voting is useless, since elections are bought by the wealthy. Protests are such everyday occurrences, they have no impact. Armed uprising will just get people slaughtered. Makes you yearn for a magic solution where everyone would be magically transformed into feeling empathy for the world's abused instead of the mental gymnastics done to explain why the helpless guy should have just not existed if he didn't want to be murdered.

The number of black lynchings over time is incalculable because it isn't even till the 2010s that people started keeping track and that to very begrudgingly.

·
From parts unknown
23,219 Posts
It's like the entire KKK decided to become police. Like a big undercover mission.
55-60% of the country is xenophobic/passively racist in some way or the other. This number keeps coming up whenever a foreign nation is involved and Americans are asked for their consent. This was actually lower than the 80-90% that ok'd Bush's wars which is still fairly ok with Obama's wars and also Trump. You don't have a country in an endless war for 19 years without the vast majority supporting it. This is the number that as recently as January 2020 was pro-war against Iran. You don't have support for wars against brown people without the majority of the population simultaneously being xenophobic and hateful at the same time.

There is literally no reason to believe that this is not the same number that is also anti-black. Even the self-proclaimed "social liberals" tend to want to white-wash the unique problems faced by the black community because it's their privilege. Liberal / Northern Racism is what created all the ghettos. Even in the corona virus deaths, there is a HUGE difference between white and black deaths in the so-called "liberal" states.

As far as I'm concerned white people saying "open up the country" is about their right to get black and brown people to kill themselves for their convenience because that is and always has been a part of their psychological colonial mindset.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,879 Posts
The Germans did not hold the Nazis accountable for their crimes because that's what the Germans wanted.

Asking white people to care about black people being executed by the police is the same. They own the courts. They own the politicians. They are the judges, the juries and the executioners. They are the entire system.

Now I fully understand Malcolm X and his anger.
Wait, White people in America = the general German population in Nazi Germany? Nope. Incorrect. A gross generalization that can't be supported by facts. A BUNCH of my White friends (from my uber-liberal college experience) are every bit as militant about Black Lives Matter, Police accountability, civil rights, etc. as my Black friends. Painting with such a broad brush is reckless and racist and shouldn't be done.

As for this story? This is fucking nuts and completely out of control, and what scares me the most is I have no idea what to do about it. It feels like all the protests, advocacy, fighting for the "right" candidates in elections on every level...I just don't know what the general public is supposed to do. It's horrible and a national disgrace.

·
Premium Member
17,094 Posts

Vote for someone you believe in.

I don't mean to change the subject, but I voted 3rd party during Trump/Hillary. It pisses people off when I tell them because "you're basically voting for [dem/rep]" or "that won't make a differnece". If that idea is reinforced again and again then yes, there will always be a 2 party system that is easily bought. But, if you vote for someone you truly believe in, tell others to do the same. It may take 100 years to get rid of the two party system and rigged elections, but we can never start it without starting it.

I'll die before I cast a vote under the notion "this is only to ensure XXXX candidate doesn't win". That's not even voting anymore, that's surrendering.

On topic, I could barely watch the video. It was disgusting. I'm scared because I don't have a solution. I think force is necessary for arrests and I can't tell you when someone needs to be held in place or not. I'm scared I'll walk past something like this and stand there and see someone die because I trusted a cop instead of a helpless victim. How am I supposed to know?

Reactions: The_It_Factor
1 - 20 of 1563 Posts