Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the go with the points?
I looked around the site and couldn't find any info so here I am.

I've seen the points system on other sites before.

What are they worth and what determines your points ie. starting a new thread or replying to one?

K

·
0 Posts
Basically you earn points by posting which then you can spend in the store,which is located just below where its names the newest member.

N

·
0 Posts
Make sure you're using the default style too.

5 points per reply and 1 point for a new thread, although that will be changed some time.

All errors you see should be ignored (no being able to view profiles) for now. Shawn isn't currently on and he'll look at them when he is available.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
It doesnt come up on mine. I think i need to set the style to default, But cant do that. Someone want to tell me how many i have?

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
AWWW look now!

Addiction
Custom Title Here

Fav. Wrestler(s): RVD, Angle

Your Slack as!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I am ADMIN, I can do ANYTHING I want with my points. I can make them INFINITE. Seems that other mods and admin have done stuff too.

Look!
<---

Plus, I have this many so I can give it to others, so RELAX.

N

·
0 Posts
Since the server is 32 bit, we cannot excede 4294967295. Forgot the solutions. Something like 2^32-1 = 4,294,967,295.

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
Stop spamming! And no one should cheat for their points. They should just dilligently post and sooner or later, they will have a lot of points. See, take me for example.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts