Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No personnal reson for this just thought it up while reading a post by Goldust12.

Goldust 12?Goldust12? I did like to ask you please
What happend to Goldust11, Goldust 5 and Goldust7
Tell me please do all good Goldusts go to heaven?
Did you kill them, were they real,
Or just one of Hankeys sickly wet dreams?(no offense Jakie)
Are they you, are you me, is Nitemares real name chubby steve?

We all know Angel can be mean, and as for sex, we know shes pretty keen.
Chainy or is he just good ol' terry, I think he has a thing for Halle Berry.

Alex was the Hobo queen, she kept all us hobos very keen, she likes the hardys and e-fedding , pitty 'bout the hobo wedding.

Amish gave us all this board, he welcomed this unruley hoard, Shawn he his his eyes and ears, all the banned ones can kiss our rears.

I as you know am the Krazy one, always quiet but I have fun readin' your posts and deleating some, I've had my wars and seen it all.

That was the peom of the WE board, enjoy it please and read it loud, and take your head out of the clouds.

Just thought that up on the spot.

N

·
0 Posts
Krazy Ivan said:
Are they you, are you me, is Nitemares real name chubby steve?
I can't BELIEVE that got out....... :sad: :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Damn, that poem sounds good! If you really wrote that poem, then you are a great writer.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks y'all . Yeah Hollywood I wrote it, just off the top of my head last night, first poem I've written but I've written song lyrics and I read alot of poetry.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Shit poem, your spasticated mumma ( she was spasticated after i beat her to near death with a 13 inch dildo for giving me shit head and making me a shit cup of tea. Bitch) could do better. The dirty bitch has only two uses in life:

1) head provider
2) easy rape victim in a lean patch.

And still the stinkin fucktard could do better. You should stick to what you are good at.... pedophilia.

P.S let little timmy out from under your floor boards.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Wilber, you are the STUPIDEST member to EVER join here. Quit talking about raping people's moms, you sick fuck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Your sister is pretty stupid, well i say stupid i mean tight.

Her tight little pussy is like a vice, Its hard to slip my girth in to her money box. Unlike your mumma, she has a stinkin crab ridden cunt.

Tell her to sort it out dog eater other wise i will be forced, i dont want to it. but i will be forced not to rape her any more.

Toodles

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Get some mod to ban him, the guys sick

·
Registered
906 Posts
Wilber said:
Your sister is pretty stupid, well i say stupid i mean tight.

Her tight little pussy is like a vice, Its hard to slip my girth in to her money box. Unlike your mumma, she has a stinkin crab ridden cunt.

Tell her to sort it out dog eater other wise i will be forced, i dont want to it. but i will be forced not to rape her any more.

Toodles
hmmmm, that would be more believable if I had a sister.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts