Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
A WEF Certified Product
6,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you serious. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GAME I PLAY AGAINST MY BROTHER HE KICKS MY ASS? Fuck. Its been like this since I have been 7. I barely ever beat by brother. I played him in Mario Power Tennis today for GC, and he has never played the game. He is really good at Mario Tennis for N64, but he still beats me on his first try, with fucking Donkey Kong. Then after him repeatdly kicking my ass, we switched to Madden 2005. My dumbass self said that I might stand a chance, so I chose the Bills while he chose the Falcons. Though I did have my moments, he is so fucking good, probably because his old roommate last year is one of the best Madden players in the nation, hell, he was on ESPN or MTV, not sure which one, in some Madden documentry, traveling on the road with like 5 or 6 other really good Madden players. I couldnt fucking believe it.

Why cant I beat him!?!?!?

Hell, you people dont know.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Cheat to win than. Pause repeatedly when he's going for a play...kick him in the shin when you go for a move....whatever works. Granted, he'll probably take his ball and "go home"...but you'll win. So yeah.

That, or practice. Set the modes on their most difficult levels and just trudge along as best you can.

·
Dat Dude Dropkick
8,610 Posts
For Madden,try All-Madden mode.That worked for me.Also if you want to beat him try Halo 2.That game is very easy to master.OTOH,you can just challange him to a game that you own at.

·
A WEF Certified Product
6,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Halo 2 is the only game I can own him in. He actually complained to me because I kept hitting Eric Mouldes with deep passes when he was really covered because it was on Pro. Trust me, he plays on All-Madden and totally owns.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
If he lays a finger on you you can send him up the river. Then when he gets out he'll be rusty. :D

Another thing...he's got 8 years on ya, so of course he's gonna beat you senseless every time. He probably grew up playing all the older consoles, so he's got that advantage on ya. Granted, the newer games are a wee bit more complex...growing up from the NES - Genesis/SN - PS1/N64 - PS2/XboX etc would give anyone an edge over someone who didn't.

·
A WEF Certified Product
6,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I AM SlaM said:
Another thing...he's got 8 years on ya, so of course he's gonna beat you senseless every time. He probably grew up playing all the older consoles, so he's got that advantage on ya. Granted, the newer games are a wee bit more complex...growing up from the NES - Genesis/SN - PS1/N64 - PS2/XboX etc would give anyone an edge over someone who didn't.
I kinda figured that had to be it. Though he started with Genesis, I started with Genesis also. He knew what he was doing though. :no: Time the face the fact self, he fucking owns.

·
Dat Dude Dropkick
8,610 Posts
I probably can beat him at Tony Hawks Underground 2.I own at that game.I hit 900 stalefishes and shit.You should try Mortal Kombat. :nod:

N

·
0 Posts
Chances are, he's only good to you because you don't know too many 'good' gamers.

I have been playing video games since the age of 2. Started with NES. Have played since then. I master most games I play, if I deem them worthy of my time.

Lately, though, I haven't played too many games. Why, you may ask? Simple. Not enough time.

·
A WEF Certified Product
6,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Dropkick Murphy said:
I probably can beat him at Tony Hawks Underground 2.I own at that game.I hit 900 stalefishes and shit.You should try Mortal Kombat. :nod:
You should see him on the Genesis version :argh: Also he does suck at Rainbow Six.

Nitemare said:
Chances are, he's only good to you because you don't know too many 'good' gamers.
That is probably a reason also. I am like the master of video games at my age. Everyone else I face pretty much sucks. Hell, about a couple months ago, I was playing a friend in Madden '05, and when I got a penalty, I told him to decline it, costing him 15 yards, that dumbass. My best friend though is pretty good at Halo 2 though, I usually beat him though. Maybe I need to get my ass of this god damn computer and start training for our final confrontation.

N

·
0 Posts
He sucks at Rainbow Six?

Can't blame him. That game fucking sucks. Most Tom Clancy games do, really.

Oh, yes, I am looking at you, Splinter Cell.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Socom > Clancy games. :agree:

As for THUG2...score a 48Mil combo. Then you can brag. :lmao

·
A WEF Certified Product
6,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nitemare said:
He sucks at Rainbow Six?

I am more of an America's Army kinda guy (OWNAGE *Points To Self), but it dosnt install on my computer anymore after I uninstalled it wrongly or something like that. Splinter Cell does suck like a whore. Rainbow Six is fun though. You much be a rambo type of guy, eh Nitemare? :gun:

·
Banned
592 Posts
My dog is better than your dog. Anyhow its just a video game, why don't you try to pursue something else that maybe you have a chance beating him in. Like crying about him beating your ass in a video game :/

·
A WEF Certified Product
6,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AidsFactory said:
My dog is better than your dog. Anyhow its just a video game, why don't you try to pursue something else that maybe you have a chance beating him in. Like crying about him beating your ass in a video game :/
Do you watch me or something, because when I was like 9 I used to cry about it, mainly because he would rub it in my face like an asshole.

I AM SlaM said:
As for THUG2...score a 48Mil combo. Then you can brag.
Can you say perfect grind?

N

·
0 Posts
I AM SlaM said:
Socom > Clancy games. :agree:
Simply put, no. SOCOM is one of the most boring, overrated games I have ever played on any console. Not the WORST, but it was quite boring considering the hype and reviews I had read.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Nitemare said:
He sucks at Rainbow Six?

I thought Splinter Cell was actually a good game. I'm talking about the second one though, since I never played the first SC. I enjoyed it, and I usually don't enjoy that type of game. Pretty easy as well, took me around a week to beat it playing on alternate hours.

The other Clancy games are garbage, yeah.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts