Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
Joined
·
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I go to my PM box I see that I have confirmed and un confirmed PM's. But when I try to view them I get a message saying I dont have access to view them. Even when I delete all my sent and recieved PM's I still have the confirmed and unconfirmed PM's. What are they and why cant I view them?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29,365 Posts
No idea. I had a look at your account and it seems to be in order. Hopefully Nitemare can solve the problem for you.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,338 Posts
It's not pm's it pm receipts.

You have 11 confirmed and 0 unconfirmed private message receipts.

That's mine.

When you click on it the address says track pm and I don't think we can track our pm's.

But I could be wrong.
 

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
Joined
·
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BrckBrlnXII said:
It's not pm's it pm receipts.

You have 11 confirmed and 0 unconfirmed private message receipts.

That's mine.
But can you view them?

When I click on it I get a message saying that I dont have permission to view the page.
 

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
Joined
·
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I can still read them, I was just curious what they are and why I would have unconfirmed PM receipts.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,035 Posts
Unconfirmed means the person didn't check the pm you sent them, or accept the "confirm" message when reading it. That's all. As for message tracking, I can vew them. Wasn't aware normal users couldn't. :confused:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,035 Posts
But....when I click that link, I see my pm tracking stuff. :) Nothing wrong for me.

If you really want to explain the problem, you can provide a screenshot of the message you see.
 

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
Joined
·
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If I could I would. But this is what that link says.
vBulletin Message

Stacy Is A Goddess, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
You do not need to view that page. I thought I explained this. It's not important, the feature is off for regular users, and that's really the end of discussion...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,035 Posts
Rajah, I obviously meant regular users when I said normal. You know, as in they don't have any powers? Not staff? Yeah.....self-explanatory.

Also, again, I obviously meant view. You spammed just to point out a simple typo. It's not like I wasn't aware that you spell view with an I. :rolleyes:
 

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
Joined
·
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nitemare said:
You do not need to view that page. I thought I explained this. It's not important, the feature is off for regular users, and that's really the end of discussion...
Oh OK, I was just curious what they were. Thaks to everyone to cleared this up for me.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29,365 Posts
Kaneanite said:
Rajah, I obviously meant regular users when I said normal. You know, as in they don't have any powers? Not staff? Yeah.....self-explanatory.

Also, again, I obviously meant view. You spammed just to point out a simple typo. It's not like I wasn't aware that you spell view with an I. :rolleyes:
Sorry, I guess I've never seen you do it before. :flip
It's funny you felt the need to justify yourself. Poor Cody. :rolleyes:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top