Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3. Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match – ‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes defeated Wade Barrett, Ted DiBiase, Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan and Tyson Kidd

·
Functioning Psycho
2,183 Posts
Did you forget to list KOW/Wolves, or is that match off now?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Almost as pumped for this as I am for Final Battle

I'm looking forward to a great showcase from the undercard guys like O'Reilly, Cole, Perkins and King. The main event should also be great and not to mention the return of my boy Kenny Omega!

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
I guess Mike Bennett will get in the 4CS and win to build him up, and this is where Steen and Corino part to make sure it's one-on-one at Final Battle. Looks like a good Friday show, haven't been able to say that recently.

·
I like the wrestling parts best!
701 Posts
I really like the look of this card alot. Looks like B show of the year.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'll be up in Plymouth and the Wolves/Kings match is one of the mathces I'm most looking forward to for the whole weekend, should be excellent.

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
I don't mean to be a dick but why does a live event deserve a Discussion Thread? I mean, iPPV's of course deserve them because we can actually watch them, but unless you attend this show you're not going to be able to see it so what's the point?

From the looks of things it's a decent card, though. The main-event and Strong/Omega look great.

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't mean to be a dick but why does a live event deserve a Discussion Thread? I mean, iPPV's of course deserve them because we can actually watch them, but unless you attend this show you're not going to be able to see it so what's the point?

From the looks of things it's a decent card, though. The main-event and Strong/Omega look great.
ROH live events always have seperate threads, back when there was no TV or PPV or anything of that nature.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,249 Posts
Strong/Omega
Wolves/KOW
Steen and Corino/Briscoes

Can't ask for anymore out of the show before an iPPV.

Corino getting left in the ring by himself, having Generico run in, and then having Steen watch while Generico kills him because he can't get within 50 feet would be how I would book the ending.

And at some point during the weekend someone needs to kick Colby Corino's ass.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
I'll be up in Plymouth and the Wolves/Kings match is one of the mathces I'm most looking forward to for the whole weekend, should be excellent.
My second most anticipated match of the year.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,018 Posts
Something tells me you're new to ROH...

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
This is almost better than Final Battle. Strong/Omega, KOW/Wolves and Steen & Corino/Briscoes?

Gimme a hell yeah!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts