Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi..

I think that WWE needs to ..

I hope to see them in the near future (Y)

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Would love to see it and if it is true about them negotiating then I am more than happy. No doubt there names would be changed and both be brought in for singles competition like Claudio and Hero!

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,365 Posts
I don't want to see the Briscoes wasted in WWE, so i'd rather they didn't come. Not unless the WWE are planning to put more emphasis on the tag team divsion.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Tag team wrestling is dying in both WWE and TNA. If one brand could establish a division with five to eigth legit teams, then it could be revived. Build Primo/Epico as something more than jobbers. Build the Usos. Bring in Demboys and unite KOW again, and then have one more team. That would be a good start, and then book it right. No more tag team formular in EVERY match. In a perfect world, you would also bring in a legendary tag team to put the division over, but 3D is the only team left of the big ones.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
The only problem I would have with them coming in is that they probably wouldn't be able to be as awesome as they can be away from the restrictions of the WWE. Saying that I would prefer watered down Briscoes over no Briscoes

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
With the current direction the WWE seem to be going in, I'd love to see the Briscoes join the company but you gotta think at this point we wont see them for at least a year because if they did sign, they'd have to go through FCW first.

·
Registered
193 Posts
the wwe would ruin dem boys
I agree.
As much as I would want to see them in the WWE, the "E" still does not know how to utilize good talent correctly. Plus, Briscoes are indy. With the exception of Punk, WWE does not favor indy wrestlers. Sure Bryan won the belt, but you saw what happen to Bryan at Mania'... That was a clear cut message. No matter how bad ass you are at the indy level, when your at the WWE, you are OWNED. Let's see how they utilize some of the other up n coming talents (Rollins, Ceasaro & OhNo) first and then go from there.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
That would be awesome, they would rejuvenate the tag team division without a doubt. Sadly they would be underused and not be allowed to be themselves.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts