Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not Funaki, but...

The Hardcore Title!
Gone are the days of a trash can being rammed on an opponents head to then be met with a flurry of chair shots.
The trolley full of goodies, the ring bell and the fire extinguisher need more air time on our screens!

We have a ready made champ in Ambrose! i also found it gave the 'jobbers' a chance to shine

Do the right thing!

It's best for business

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
No, not Funaki, but...

The Hardcore Title!
Gone are the days of a trash can being rammed on an opponents head to then be met with a flurry of chair shots.
The trolley full of goodies, the ring bell and the fire extinguisher need more air time on our screens!

We have a ready made champ in Ambrose! i also found it gave the 'jobbers' a chance to shine

Do the right thing!

It's best for business
WWE is very cautious about blood and I think they would view it as too high of a risk for too much blood to be shown as that would void their PG rating. I am not too sure if Vince or even HHH were ever fans of the Hardcore division. It is doubtful we will ever see another WWE Hardcore Championship title.

·
Registered
420 Posts
you should check out TNA, OP, they have hardcore matches all the time and they're always awesome
WWE has hardcore matches as well (albeit without colour), such as TLC, he's talking about the Hardcore Title...

Oh, TNA doesn't have it either, nvm eh?

CZW is for hardcore if you NEED it.

TH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts