Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
353 Posts
FUCK :gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:
I watch wwe got get away from this crap jesus if they bring her back ILL NEVER WATCH AGAIN im serious !!!!!! fuck this feel good children shit i watch wrestling to escape everyday life :no::no:

·
Premium Member
7,027 Posts
what a beautiful girl!!!
Really dude?

Really?

It's not like he said "what a sexy girl!". It's possible to find things beautiful without wanting to put your penis in them.
idk maybe I'm the one who's twisted. :lmao

·
Registered
741 Posts
Re: Please bring angry Miz girl to WWE Vince!!!

Hell i'll be "that guy". OP comes across as a pedo.
Yes, this thread was creepy before I even opened it. The three exclamation marks in the title showed a little too much enthusiasm for a young girl.

This being said, maybe the topic starter is a younger guy, 12-15? That would be reasonable.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Re: Please bring angry Miz girl to WWE Vince!!!

Really?

It's not like he said "what a sexy girl!". It's possible to find things beautiful without wanting to put your penis in them.
It's also possible to get too damn excited over a little girl's beauty. The OP blew straight past that line into pedobear territory, especially by adding pictures.

What is she, like nine?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Uhh...didn't Miz say she looked pretty or something like that? Guess our WWE Champion is a pedo as well. Awesome!
Yes, he did, in an appropriate manner. This thread, however, with the exclamation marks and tone, came off as a bit creepy. I don't see how that's debatable.

I'm assuming the topic starter is young, in which case it's no big deal.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Yes, he did, in an appropriate manner. This thread, however, with the exclamation marks and tone, came off as a bit creepy. I don't see how that's debatable.

I'm assuming the topic starter is young, in which case it's no big deal.
Tone??

the tone of words is how you as the reader interprets them. Any 'creepiness' is of your own minds thoughts.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Since when has calling someone beautiful, regardless of age, been disturbing in the slightest? It's not like the OP called her a hot piece of ass he'd like to tap. I consider her beautiful too, nothing wrong with that.

On a semi-unrelated note: I'm pretty sure the kid who played Hitgirl in Kick-Ass will look fine as hell one day. Had to get that out of my system.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Tone??

the tone of words is how you as the reader interprets them. Any 'creepiness' is of your own minds thoughts.
Fair enough. I respect your opinion, but I disagree. I believe myself to be a perceptive individual and I perceive this thread as having "classic, creepy thread about a young girl" written all over it. Perhaps I'm wrong. It just seems like a strange thread to me.

As for the Hit-Girl thing, I find that strange, too. I knew a guy that always used to say: "oh, when this girl gets older, she'll be hot." I always found it to be strange on his part.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts