Wrestling Forum banner

Please tweet #ChristianSummerSlam to @Wwe

1355 Views 24 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  TheNarrator23
I'm sick of seeing Wwe waste And bury the most talented in ring performers in wrestling. On top of that he is not booked for summerslam. So since the only way wwe gets any message these days is by tweeting please tweet #ChristianSummerslam to @Wwe I'm begging you IWC
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,054 Posts
Doesnt even matter if it tweets world wide, The WWE is Vince play pen he does with it what he wants no one tells Vince how to play with his toys.

· Registered
208 Posts
Well thanks for the negativity everyone. I was trying to go for a grassroots campaign but I was dumb enough to ask here where the beloved IWC will shower you with shit. Thanks if anyone gave it a shot.
I gave it a shot! ha but ya the IWC is usually negative about social media. But i dont blame them seeing how WWE shoves it down our throats.

· Registered
7,933 Posts
If Vince saw any of that stuff trending or tweeting he will just laugh harder when booking Christian into dark matches
This. Exactly.

I think fans organizing a social media movement would actually hurt a Superstar's momentum more than help because WWE would get annoyed at being flooded with tweets.

As for Christian, he's the face that gets the heels over. Someone has to do it or else none of the heels would have any momentum and Christian is the perfect guy for the role. Again, I'm not seeing an injustice here. He's on the card on both Raw and Smackdown and is getting involved with numerous opponents. At SummerSlam, he'll get added to the Cesaro/Santino or Clay/Sandow match in some form. He'll then continue feuding with Cesaro or Sandow after SummerSlam. Most people of his standing would love to be in his role as the veteran that keeps the midcard going and helps add credibility to the younger heels. It's a place of respect in booking as WWE realizes that Christian still has long term value to the card. Christian himself said he just wants to wrestle and perform.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.