Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a guy with his talent is completely being wasted, and i was in awe. if hes injured, then its cool for the time being. but i was so pissed, hes one of my favorite performers and it sucks seeing that he got demoted to that bullshit job.

does anyone knew if its permanent or is he injured? will it play into a story?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
he's injured......you really think they'd make him a permanent commentator on a show that already has two commentators? come on son.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Joey Styles, Lawler, and Coach ring a bell? Come on son.
don't remember any of those three being a wrestler at that time, so your attempt at a point has been made moot.

the fact is, if they want three commentators on Raw, they wouldn't pull a main eventer out of his position in the company to do some commentating. son.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
He's got a hip injury, and is out for the rest of the year. No idea when he'll be back yet. For now though, lets utilise those awesome mic skills as an announcer.

·
Registered
400 Posts
don't remember any of those three being a wrestler at that time, so your attempt at a point has been made moot.

the fact is, if they want three commentators on Raw, they wouldn't pull a main eventer out of his position in the company to do some commentating. son.
My point isn't "moot". You said WWE wouldn't have 3 guys on the announce team. I told you they have already done it, and it worked just fine. Punk being injured or not has nothing to do with it. You haven't watched pro wrestling for very long have you?

·
Registered
67 Posts
He will return to the ring once his hair returns to its original form. But I don't like him wearing long hair anymore, better be short and dye it with gold like Shelton Benjamin! Anyway, I hope his injury will heal soon.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
his hair? wtf?

Obviously this isn't permanent, he's injured, out for at least another 2 and a half months or so.

edit: Just hit me, imagine this, the RR is going on, CM Punk is on commentary and then the 30th man is about to enter. CM Punk stands up, gets in the ring and wins teh Rumble as the 30th man, now that'd be sweet

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
He's injured, but CM Punk is too talented to be wasted. Somebody's gotta keep the viewers tuned in when Orton and Sheamus are on.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
He's injured. Only a moron would believe that a fully fit Punk would be demoted to commentary. FFS use your brain.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
He's injured, but CM Punk is too talented to be wasted. Somebody's gotta keep the viewers tuned in when Orton and Sheamus are on.
They are two of the MOST OVER STARS in the company & are TWICE AS OVER as THE CURRENT WWE CHAMPION

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Yeah, he's out with injury for the next couple of months. So being a Raw commentator is the perfect way to keep him on Raw without having to wrestle. Having said that, when CM Punk retires, joining WWE's commentary would be a perfect 2nd career for him. He rivals JBL.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
his hair? wtf?

Obviously this isn't permanent, he's injured, out for at least another 2 and a half months or so.

edit: Just hit me, imagine this, the RR is going on, CM Punk is on commentary and then the 30th man is about to enter. CM Punk stands up, gets in the ring and wins teh Rumble as the 30th man, now that'd be sweet
Book it Vince!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts