Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please stop asking for Austin, Bryan or Sting to come back for a match at WM32. They all had serious neck injuries and it's not worth entertaining you to risk that. As for the Rock he has no reason to risk injury wrestling now that he is an established movie star that makes way more money acting then wrestling. Everyday i see threads with people putting these guys in matches on the card. Maybe Bryan could wrestle but why risk it?

WWE could still do.

Cena vs Taker

Brock vs Owens

Reigns vs Ambrose

And a bunch of other mid card matches.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Re: Please stop asking for Austin, Rock, Bryan and Sting to come back for a match at WM32.

Please stop asking for Austin, Bryan or Sting to come back for a match at WM32. They all had serious neck injuries and it's not worth entertaining you to risk that. As for the Rock he has no reason to risk injury wrestling now that he is an established movie star that makes way more money acting then wrestling. Everyday i see threads with people putting these guys in matches on the card. Maybe Bryan could wrestle but why risk it?

WWE could still do.

Cena vs Taker

Brock vs Owens

Reigns vs Ambrose

And a bunch of other mid card matches.

That's a great Summerslam Card and a pretty bad Wrestlemania Card

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Please stop asking for Austin, Rock, Bryan and Sting to come back for a match at WM32.

Just let Hogan, Austin and Rock all co-host together and do another stare down.

Let the old guys talk and let the young guys wrestle.

Put Sting in the Hall of Fame and enjoy Undertakers final match.

·
Registered
15,410 Posts

I'd love to see Bryan and Rocky have matches at Wrestlemania -- I'm not particularly clamoring for Austin and Sting tho. If they're medically cleared then it should be fair game

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I'll only ask for Bryan if he's cleared. He's a huge asset for them and should be treated like a star, if he is capable of going, of course.
Fine but don't ask for him to wrestle Lesnar so he gets dropped on his head all match.

·
Registered
6,663 Posts

That's one of the most bland mania cards you can make.

60,001 Posts

Fine but don't ask for him to wrestle Lesnar so he gets dropped on his head all match.
If he's medically cleared, he should be able to wrestle Lesnar. I dont believe bock is an unsafe worker. It would be a fascinating, classic of a match if they let them just go all out. If Bryan comes back and can't be in a physical match, then he shouldn't come back.

·
Banned
14,424 Posts

Pretty sure nobody at all was ever asking for a Rock vs. Triple H match.

Austin wrestling again is just a pipe dream, he likely never will. He doesn't even get physical in his appearances for the company anymore.

I'm in no hurry to see Bryan come back to job, since that's all he'll ever be doing for WWE again.

Pretty sure there's very minimal demand for Sting to wrestle again. He's 0-2 for the WWE :lol And he nearly crippled himself putting Rollins over clean. It's obvious WWE will never let him have a true moment with the company.

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,726 Posts

Whats the harm of having them back for another matches?

I'd rather see Bryan in a match than Cena.. just saying. Only one out of those names you put out, Austin is never wrestling again and thats a fact.

Lets look your recommended main events:

Cena vs. Taker - no shits given, i dont want to see this match and i have 0 interest for it. This match would of been interesting if Taker had a streak. Could of built a storyline easy around it too.. But now, why would Cena want to battle Taker at Mania? Why would Taker wanna battle Cena at mania? can you come up with ANY logical reason WHY?

Brock vs. Owens - Why would Brock want to face someone who's not a WWE Champion? Owens is good but i dont see why Brock would want to fight against Intercontinental Champion.

Reigns vs. Ambrose probably happens sooner or later, it'l probably happen at mania.

Now you dont like people making threads? but thats the part of how forums work, i dont know if you knew this. But if no one makes threads there wont be much talk going on which leads into people losing interest and vanishing. Amirite?

·
Registered
5,945 Posts

Those are the only guys that can make Wrestlemania entertaining. Nobody will pay to see Owens, Ambrose or any of those midcarders.
this is also the truth, Many fans claim Owens and Ambrose are the future and should be the present but when the time comes nobody will pay to see them.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

If he's medically cleared, he should be able to wrestle Lesnar. I dont believe bock is an unsafe worker. It would be a fascinating, classic of a match if they let them just go all out. If Bryan comes back and can't be in a physical match, then he shouldn't come back.
It's not about being "medically cleared" once someone has a serious neck injury and concussion it's not worth it anymore. Most of these wrestlers who died young were medically cleared but they still needed pain killers and alcohol to get through each day which killed most of them 25 years early.

·
Registered
927 Posts

No. Sting will probably come back and have his last match at WM, Rock and Bryan are still possibilities, but I'll agree Austin is a bit of a pipedream.

60,001 Posts

It's not about being "medically cleared" once someone has a serious neck injury and concussion it's not worth it anymore. Most of these wrestlers who died young were medically cleared but they still needed pain killers and alcohol to get through each day which killed most of them 25 years early.
Don't get me wrong. I want him to work more safely. But if he is unable to dial it up for a big match if he has to, then I'm fine with just living with the great memories of his storied career.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

No. Sting will probably come back and have his last match at WM, Rock and Bryan are still possibilities, but I'll agree Austin is a bit of a pipedream.
Sting said the MRI of his neck showed spinal stenosis no need to risk another match but it's up to him.

·
Banned
2,673 Posts

That's a terrible WM card except for Cena/Taker.

Also, I'd really love to know how they can do so many other mid-card matches. WWE tends to do about 10-12 matches for Mania, and most of their roster is shit. You do Cena/Taker, Reigns/Brock, and you're already running on fumes for the rest of the card because you could probably manage about another 2 or 3 decent matches before you're looking at jobbers taking up spots.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

That's a terrible WM card except for Cena/Taker.

Also, I'd really love to know how they can do so many other mid-card matches. WWE tends to do about 10-12 matches for Mania, and most of their roster is shit. You do Cena/Taker, Reigns/Brock, and you're already running on fumes for the rest of the card because you could probably manage about another 2 or 3 decent matches before you're looking at jobbers taking up spots.
Why do Reigns vs Brock again?

When you could do Reigns vs Ambrose

And Brock vs Owens.

Regins got squashed at WM31 he doesn't deserve a rematch.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts