1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take it easy, i'm a newbie.
Current rosters and champions.
RAW January 3 2005
Raw intro plays followed by pyros.Jr and king welcome us to Raw live in ft. lauderdale, florida. MICK FOLEY'S theme hits and out he comes with a microphone.
MICK FOLEY:"Last week, as you all know...i made a challenge to a certain superstar out in the back.And i think you know who you are. So come on out here!! C'mon!!!"
MUHHAMED'S SONG HITS AND HE COMES OUT.
MUHHAMED:"Typical. You, mick foley are a perfect picture of the average american. Fat...smelly...and racist aginst the arab people. YOU are like every american...wanting to take out the arab people.It just sickens me."
MICK FOLEY:"Look...do you accept my challenge at new years revoloution?"
MUHHAMED:" I accept your challenge!!"
MICK FOLEY:"Heh...what you just accepted, mr. Hussan...is a match at new years revoloution in a street fight!!"
FOLEY'S song plays as hussan leaves mad.
JR:"Big news for our pay-per-view this sunday...but tonight..a 6-man tag match between hhh,batista,edge against y2j,benoiot, and randy orton. Live tonight!!!"
COMMERCIALS.

MATCH1 CHRISTAIN (W/TYSON) VS. EUGENE(W/REGAL) The match begins with a lock up. Eugene gets a headlock...christain whips him...eugene kicks christains face during an attempt at a backdrop....eugene says hi...so christain kicks him and delivers an supplex..covers1..2..OHH!!..eugene kicks out...christain gets fustrated and attacks eugene....kicks and punches...sends eugene backfirst to a turnbuckle...eugene pumps up hogan style...gets in his airplane spin..covers but TYSON puts christains feet on the ropes..eugene is distracted by TYSON allowing christain to finish off eugene with his unprettier.1..2..3!!
WINNER-CHRISTAIN
BACKSTAGE
SET:HHH AND FLAIR
HHH:"Where the heck is BATISTA?? He's 30 minutes late!!"
FLAIR:" Man, i just got off the phone with him...it's probably the storm we had last night...just the storm."
HHH:" Yeah? Well, when he gets here...me and him are gonna have a long talk."
COMMERCIALS.
MATCH 2 SHELTON VS. STEVEN RICHARDS (W/MAVEN)Maven distracted shelton alittle, allowing richards to a scholboy. But only got a 2. Shelton fights back. ..shelton runs to the ropes and maven trips him...shelton is distracted and richards again takes advantage...shelton later hits the splash and the T-BONE suplex for the victory.
JR-" Well, this sunday, they;ll finnaly go one on one,"
PARKING LOT
A limo arrives. Out comes BATISTA.
COMMERCIALS

MATCH3-KANE VS. JOBBER
Kane under 2 minutes gets the chokeslam and the victory.
SNITSKY comes out and attacks kane. KANE fights back gets the chokeslam. he does his arm raise pyros thing.
JR-"I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS MATCH AT NEW YEARS REVOLOUTIN!"
BACKSTAGE
BATISTA is walking when RIC FLAIR bumps into him.
FLAIR-"BATISTA!!!MY GOD WHERE YOU'VE BEEN?"
BATISTA-" Calm down...it was the dang storm.Calm down."
FLAIR:"Big man, the game wants to talk to you right away!"
BATISTA:"I don't think so. "
FLAIR:"WHAT!!??"
BATISTA:"I got a match to prepare for."
BATISTA leaves, leaving FLAIR looking shocked.
COMMERCIALS.

INTERVIEW
COACH:"EDGE..this sunday you enter he ellimenation chamber match. What are your thoughts?"
EDGE:" My thoughts? What kind of stupid question is that? The only thing i'm thinking about is the world title around my waist. You know...this is my first championship match. And yet that is screwed up...because...the special referee is shawn...micheals.But i won t let that get to me.I will still leave puerto rico as the new..heavyweight champion. And that's that."
LOCKER ROOM
Y2J tapes up. BENOIOT comes in . He handshakes.
BENOIOT:"But..this sunday...they're are no friends."
PARKING LOT
FOLEY is going to his car. MUHHAMED attacks and sends him through the window.
MUHHAMED:"I'll see you...this sunday."
COMMERCIALS.
MATCH 4 HHH, EDGE, BATISTA VS. RKO, Y2J, BENOIOTBenoiot and edge lock up. edge gets a supplex after escaping...benoiot gets up and kicks him to the corner where he chops his chest to the color RED...y2j goes in tries walls. escapes amd tags BATISTA He dominates.tags hhh. HHH holds a sumbission. Y2J escapes and locks the walls... hhh escapes and gets lionsaulted...chris tags randy..dominates,...suddenlu, EDGE attacks BENOIOT leading to all heck breaking loose...BATISTA clears the ring with bombs.hhh takes advantage and pins rko 1..2..3!!
WINNERS- HHH,BATISTA, EDGE
HHH is shocked at BATISTAS powers.

PLEASE reply to this .sucked?good show?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hey man, it was an ok show. You might want to add some color and make the show longer. This is your first show, so I suggest that you work on it and who knows, you could be a great BTBer in the future. You keep writin'; I'll keep readin'.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
PLEASE reply to this .sucked?good show?
Sucked. I'm sorry man... but you can improve, this is only you first show.

Negatives

Colour- it's better to read, and will attract more readers.

Write matches in full- it's alot better to read.

Length- needs to be alot longer.

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
SirSledgeHammahV2 said:
You keep writin'; I'll keep readin'.
Damn that phrase is starting to piss me off.

Anyway, Bolds, Underlines and Italics are necessary for a good show. Also colours are of help.

Don't listen to 'SirSledgeHammahV2'. It wasn't an ok show. And the use of the word 'great' in 'great BTBer' really has me worried....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, thats cool.
Hey i just wanna say this is a cool site.

I need help on continuing on my thread! How do i do it? Appreciate any help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Meandog's Thread

Alright, now that there is no more confusion ( i hope) i'm gonna write my ppv.. New Years Revoloution.

New Years Revoloution January 9 2005

New years revoloution intro plays. Pyros explode and JR & KING welcome us to new years live in san juan puerto rico!

MATCH#1
EUGENE, REGAL VS. CHRISTAIN, TYSON TOMKO

We start off with eugene wanting to handshake with tyson. Tyson slaps his hand and eugene kicks him in the gut. Punches to his face, followed by a whip. Eugene gets the armdrag, he pins but gets a 2. Eugene locks a headlock, and tyson escapes with a suplex. Tyson picks up eugene and eugene fingers to eye on tyson. Tyson seems blind as eugene sends him to a corner face first. Eugene tags in regal, who comes in and delivers numerous clotheslines. Regal then bodyslams tyson and legdrops which turns into a leg sumbmission.Tyson somehow turns it into a sit down power bomb. Tags christain who grabs regal by the hair and supplexes him. Christan poses to the crowd and regal throws out christan to the outside. Regal goes out but christain whips regal to the stairs. The ref tells christain to go in the ring, so he does.Covers regal but only gets a 2. Christain tags tyson who destroys regal.Regal gets a quick neckbreaker and crawls toward eugene. Gets the hot tag ,..eugene clotheslines tyson and christain. Eugene suplexes tyson and christain. Eugene throws christain out, and airplane spins tyson. Gets on the top rope and does his flying elbow. Covers but christain saves it. Christain goes back to his corner, and tyson prepares eugene for a powerbomb, but regal clotheslines him. Eugene covers a 2. Tyson suplexes and tags christtain. Christain attacks eugene. gets the unpretier and tyson takes out regal. Christain uses the ropes for the 3 count.

WINNERS- CHRISTAIN, TYSON

Earlier on "HEAT" foley arrived.
JR-"Well, folks ...coming up next thrish and lita for the womens championship. It should be a great match.

MATCH #2
THRISH STRATUS VS. LITA

First, thrish and lita stare off. Lita slaps thrish, who slaps lita back. They jump on eac other- CATFIGHT! The ref gets controlle, and thrish gets a supplex. Thrish poses. Lita fights back, sending thrish to the buckle. Lita positions her on top, and hurricaranas her. Pins but gets a2.Lita gets her up, ddts thrish. Lita goes up on the top ropes, but misses her risk taker move.
Thrish uses her boot to choke her a little, untill the ref stops it. Lita comes back and tries the twist of fate but thrish doesnt go down. Thrish sets up for the chic kick and connects.Pins the 3.

WINNER-THRISH, STILL CHAMP

A PACKAGE SHOWS PAST CHAMBER MATCHES.

BACKSTAGE

BATISTA sits down as hhh & flair talk.

HHH:"You know...i have already proven that i am the greatest wrestler alive. I don't need to prove it by going into an ellimenation chamber. I've already been in one. Dang...sometimes eric bishoff can really push my buttons. Are you listening batista?"

BATISTA:"HUH? Oh yeah...its not fair, right."

HHH just looks at batista.

BACKSTAGE

Pool party, all divas and la rez. and hurrirosey.

CHRISTY:"HEY! Everyone! Lets play a game of chicken!""
EVERYONE:"YEEAAHHH!!!"
They play and have fun.

MATCH #3
MAVEN VS. SHELTON

They lock up and stop.Another lock up, and shelton whips him. Shelton backdrops him..maven gets up and locks in a dropkick. Gets a 2. Shelton fastens the pace by whipping him and armdrags. Whips maven to a corner, he splashes, T-BONES and pins the full 3.

WINNER-SHELTON

MAVEN grabs the mic.

MAVEN:" HEY! Shelton...rematch...right now."

They go back in and shelton quickly gets a superkick, gets the 3.

WINNER-SHELTON

FOLEY/MUHHAMED VIDEO PACKAGE

MATCH #4

MUHHAMED VS. MICK FOLEY

Mick quickly attacks...he very early on gets his infamous barbed wire bat. Muhhamed lowblos him , and ddts him on the bat. foleys face is bloodied. hussan bodyslams him. ci\oivers a 2. foley clotheslines hussan to the outside foley "bang!bang!s" foley throws hussan on top of a announcement table. foley gets on top and prepares a piledriver, but hussan backdrops him to the other table.
CROWD:"HOLY SH**!!HOLY SH**!!"
HUSSAN slowly throws foley in ring.Hussan lies down for a while.He rujuvenates then goes for the pin but gets a 2 count.Foley gets up picks up the barb wire bat swings it to Hussans face but Hussans catches it they play tug o war.Foley grabs it and Hussan low blows Foley and connects the reverse ddt.Hussan goes for the cover and gets a 2 count.Davar goes nuts on the ringside.Hussan grabs the barb wire outta desperation.He hits Foley in the face and the crowd goes "HOLY [email protected]#!!!HOLY SH**!!!"Foley is busted up.Foley rolls to the outside.Hussan goes to the out and rolls foley back in. Muhhames gets out a table. Sets it up and lays him on top. Muhhamed gets to the top rope and splashes foley through the table.Covers 1..2...3.

WINNER- MUHHAMED HUSSAN

ROYAL RUMBLE PROMO.

KANE/ SNITSKI PACKAGE

MATCH #5

KANE VS. SNITSKI

It starts off Snitski and Kane throw punches back and forth for a couple off seconds then Kane gets the uppercut.Kane irish whips Snitski to the ropes and big boots him to the face.Then Kane puts Snitski to the turnbuckle and chokes Snitski by putting his boot to Snitskis neck.Then snitski clothslines Kane.He ddts Kane he goes for the cover and gets a 2 count.Snitski gets mad he go gets a chair but the referee takes it away from him.While the referee is putting the chair away Kane lowblows Snitski.He chokeslams him and goes for the cover 1..2..3!

ELLIEMENATION CHAMBER PACKAGE
MATCH #6
RKO VS. BENOIOT VS. HHH VS. BATISTA VS. EDGE VS. Y2J REF-HBK

Y2J and EDGE start off. They stare down.Y2J pushes Edge then Edge pushes Y2J.Then Y2J clothsline Edge.He kicks Edge repeaditaly.He picks him up goes for the drop kick but Edge moves out of the way.Edge elbow drops him.
ENTRY#3-BATISTA

BATISTA attacks them all. powermobs chris and pins him for the full 3.

JERICHO IS ELLIEMENATED

EDGE kicks batista and whips, but is reversed. batista backdrops him, hbk checks on edge as batista poses for the crowd. edge gets up and is sent to a supplex.

ENTRY#4-BENOIOT

BENOIOT comes in and tries to go for the crippler crossface on batista he escapes and body slams benoiot.edge clotheslines batista out of his desperation. edge covers batista 1..2..OHH!! covers benoiot 1..2...OHH!!! edge looks fustrates.

ENTRY#5-TRIPLE H

HHH and batista hi-5, as batista gets benoiot, and hhh gets edge. after a batista bomb to benoiot ...hhh pedigrees benoiot. 1..2..3!!!

BENOIOT IS ELLIMENATED.

HHH and batista double team edge.

ENTRY#6-RANDY ORTON

Randy clotheslines everyone, upprcuts everyone too. randy builds momentum, he rkos edge. covers 1..2...3

EDGE IS ELLIMENATED

Randy gets in an rko on hhh, but batista gets randy. batista goes for the bomb, but randy moves and rkos him.1..2..3.

BATISTA IS ELLIEMENATION

Randy and hhh staredown. they go back and forth, hhh clotheslines him, and gets the knee to the face...randy uppercuts hhh and bodyslams him. goes to the top rope and gets the body press move. randy only gets a 2. hhh gets up and throws randy 's face to the cage. hhh sets up a pedigree and randy backdrops him. sets up a rko but hhh dodges and connects the pedigree.

WINNER-TRIPLE H

EVOLOUTIN COME IN AND CELEBRATE.
THE END.

Man, i hope this was good stuff.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
It's an improvement from your last show.

- You should add more colour to your shows it will atract more readers.
- Spell check your work before you post it.
- Write the matches out in full, especially for a PPV.
- Lenght, it's too short especially for a PPV, if you write the matches out in full it will be better to read and longer.
- Interviews and backstage segmant are a must.
- commentary, it helps the flow of the show and gives more detail to the match.

I know it's alot just keep at it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts