Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sorry to say but i will not be able to write any shows in the next couple of weeks. I will not be able to write regular shows like i have been doing.

F-5 Im sorry to tell you but i aint going to be able to carry on with HWC i will be able to in the summer if you want to carry on. If not then i wouldn't mind. I will try and write one or two shows for my Show but it would be very unlikly for me to write a show every week.

I will try my best to keep giving everybody adivse and grade people but for my show writing i'm sorry again.

Sorry for any inconviance

Thanks

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Antattuide had a big plans for War Zone and PPV. and much more and I think noone can write War Zone like Antattuide.

And Finaly I made my decision,I`m going to wite both War Zone and Slaughter.But I think that War Zone will be a little different.Or we can just leave it and wait for Antattuide and when he comes back we`ll continue.

So I`m asking you guys,what do you think is better?

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
how much threads are you working on because if its only hwc then i think you could do both shows with antattuide giving you the storylines for his show and you write it out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts