Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm slowly getting better at this. Here is some stuff I've made today. Please rate.

This is probably the worst one I did today, I buggered up the background pics.

This one is pretty good in my view, however I think I should of put the cuts further to the right now I've looked closely at it.

Wanted a basic look for this and I think it turned out quite well. The text could be better but meh.

I thought this was pretty good. But, perhaps I over posterized it.

Saved what I believe is the best one till last. The only thing I can see wrong with it is the placement of the cuts.

·
3,113 Posts
I'm not really liking any of them but your last one looks the best out of all of them. And thats probably cause you used a premade bg.
Also you need to do something about your sig its messing up the page.

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought the first one was the worst, oh well we're all entitled to our own opinions.

What part of my sig is messing up the page?

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Tombstone To Hell said:
What part of my sig is messing up the page?
Maybe the fact that its 800px in length. Put them underneath each other.

As for the banners, you seem to go over the top with the brightness and contrast. The Lesnar one is really bad for that... Um the Power Trip one is prolly the best, but it still needs work...Work on blending and add some text mebbe.

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Xain said:
Maybe the fact that its 800px in length. Put them underneath each other.

As for the banners, you seem to go over the top with the brightness and contrast. The Lesnar one is really bad for that... Um the Power Trip one is prolly the best, but it still needs work...Work on blending and add some text mebbe.
OK, I use Firefox and on Firefox they are underneath each other, oh well. I'll see if I can sort it out.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
They are of pretty low quality. I mean the image quality. They are all contrasted or something. I don't like that look. I can't really judge because they're all blurry and JPGish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts