Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my very first banner i made with photoshop 7 i am aware it sucks and i can list a load of things that are wrong with it for example the bad extracting theres not point bad color choice etc but i would like to no how i did for my first try thanx

·
Registered
619 Posts
Very good for your first time. I don't like the text however but thats all right since your a beginner. I'll give it a 8/10 on beginner standards.

·
Banned
756 Posts
Compared to my first that's a million bucks. Good Job dude. Work on the background a little more.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
The bg is just clouds, you might wanna change that, add more filters, try stuff out. Also you should add effects to your text and cuts, make them look more blended/standy out. But yuh, its not the worst first ive seen, by far. Keep at it.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Xain...do you not remember MJhameson's banners? You think that's worse than those?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
He said that it's not the worst first he's saw, of course that's not worst.

Add filters and try using Brushes for the BG, the text is kinda plain, you should use some effects. And you should add a border.

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
That has to be the worst picture of Jeff Hardy I've ever seen! Nice first effort though, room for improvement of course but as Xain said, many worse banners have been made.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Diablo™ said:
That has to be the worst picture of Jeff Hardy I've ever seen! Nice first effort though, room for improvement of course but as Xain said, many worse banners have been made.
:(.

·
Banned
97 Posts
-Cut is good
-BG is just clouds use some brushes and filters
-Put a stroke on the text
-Font sucks get some new ones
Overall:5/10
its not the worst first i've seen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts