Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a beginner who's made his first banner and avatar. Can you please tell me what you think (keeping in mind I'm a beginner) and can you tell me how I need to improve? Can you give me tips on banner + avatar making and tell me which softwares are best to use.

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
I think you need to learn how to blend images into one another. The text is not really that appealing aswell and should be changed. You should also use more vibrant colours so that they stand out. If you look at the banners from most people they are not black, they focus on eye-catching colours. This is why it is a banner, it is made to get noticed.

All in all a good attempt for a beginner:)

7/10

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Adobe Photoshop is the best software to use.

you made that banner in paint? seems like it

N

·
0 Posts
Your banner WILL be removed as the URL on the banner is not allowed on this forum. I would remove it for you but I am going to give you the chance to willingly remove it.

Banner sucks. 1/10 just because I feel sorry that you're new.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Shabby D ruined it for you. He advertised it in posts and now it's a forbidden URL

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aaaahhhh come on, don't be like that. Please, Shabby D's gone forever, can't you allow the URL?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Dont be like what?

N

·
0 Posts
No, you are avoiding the censor, and Nitemare does not like it. It'll be removed by me or you, and if I remove it, I might remove some of your options on 'accident'...

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I'll close this cuz it wont work anymore some time from now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.